WTB: your Warn Roller Fairlead, maybe Warn 3/8' cable.

BlackWarnZ71

Just as the title says I'm looking to buy a Warn Roller Fairlead. There was one that just sold on here after a few months for $20 plus shipping and I just missed it. I'm looking for one in good condition (basically brand new) and will only buy a Warn one, not superwinch, ramsey (rusty), or any other brand. I might also be interested in your cable if its Warn cable and 3/8". Posting on here because many people take their brand new cable and fairlead off right when they buy the winch and replace with synthetic and non-roller fairlead and just have the old fairlead laying around in the garage (I need it!). PM me or email me at acb0012@auburn.edu and let me know what you have, pictures would be great.

BlackWarnZ71

rshuckfinn,

Do you have a pic of your fairlead? I just want to make sure its the same one that would come with a 9.5ti. What size (lbs) is your zeon? I don't know too much about the new Zeon's.

cwadej,

Warn is the best.

Last edited:

rshuckfinn

Adventurer
I will try to take a picture tomorrow. It's off the zeon10. So 10,000 pounds.

If you google it pics will come up.

rshuckfinn,

Do you have a pic of your fairlead? I just want to make sure its the same one that would come with a 9.5ti. What size (lbs) is your zeon? I don't know too much about the new Zeon's.

cwadej,

Warn is the best.

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Not sure if its a warn but I have one I will give you. It has plastic rollers though. You pay packing/shipping. PM me.

fishEH

Explorer
Not sure if its a warn but I have one I will give you. It has plastic rollers though. You pay packing/shipping. PM me.
Those are actually Delrin rollers and are designed for synthetic line. Steel cable would chew up those rollers pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke