Fire Extinguisher placement

1stDeuce

Explorer
This is a great idea!! Now I know where to put my Mag Light that's always rolling around in my truck!! Thanks for sharing!
And by the way, I used one of those small extinguishers once. You better aim true because you only get about 4 seconds before they're done! Better than nothing, but I got bigger ones after that!

P1070234.JPG

Chris

bnoland

Observer
Sounds like a good time. Hopefully all will go well and there won't be a need to use that freshly mounted fire extinguisher. Maybe post up a thread and some pics of your adventure?

I intended to but our trip was put on hold. He had some trouble at work (he owns the company) that he could not get resolved in time. It may have been for the best, it ended up raining most of the weekend in the area so our travel may have been difficult or even impossible to do safely. I ended up going to Village Creek State Park in Wynee Arkansas with my dog and camping. It was a good weekend. Got in around 7pm on Friday, got a nice hike in Satuday and spent the late afternoon/evening reading and hanging out around our camp. My dog is a big baby (litterally, 80 lbs boxer mix) but he seemed to enjoy it even though every little noise scared him. It was still a good weekend, I enjoy sleeping in the tent while it rains and the day was pretty sunny so it wasn't to bad.

colodak

Adventurer
have a 5lb mounted to the floor behind the front seat, my medical bag sits on top it, but quick to grab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior