Engel fridge stand ?

enzo

Explorer
I've seen these before but from a different company. It almost looks like they took a roll top camping table and removed the roll up flat surface.

Honu

lost on the mainland
on longer setup we take our fridge out set it on our pelican case but
thought about one of these since they hold about 180 lbs :) and has one leg that adjusts so on uneven ground

Ramjet

Explorer
Interesting in deed. You could just use one of the REI tables. I think I say them on sale recently.

Honu

lost on the mainland
not sure a little REI table would have the load :) I have felt them and considering what a 45 liter fridge weighs with food is about 100 lbs I imagine ?
might crumple those little tables

also wanted one for putting a heavy pelican on that might weigh 50 lbs or so

Ramjet

Explorer
Jesus, Chad. What the heck are you taking with you? Brisket, a whole hog, an entire cow? Take it easy? Ha ha

Honu

lost on the mainland
Hhahhaahha
The whole pig with a few friends :)

Guess they weigh 66 empty :) so maybe a bit under 100 full :)

Had thought of a luggage thing ? But they dont hold enough :)

I just like stuff from other countries :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
On a side note might be hacking down my 660 IGT legs 5 inches :)
Custom fit for the heliox or rei chairs at 13 inches seat height

Ramjet

Explorer
On a side note might be hacking down my 660 IGT legs 5 inches :)
Custom fit for the heliox or rei chairs at 13 inches seat height

That's a good height to sit, cook, and enjoy good company. Isn't that what this is all about anyways.

Honu

lost on the mainland
YIP and YUP :) now I want my fridge stand :) hahahaha

going to call SP tomorrow and ask if they know how the black feet with the adjusters are put in the end of the legs ? if they have a machined ring ? or just pressed in or ?
so I know what to expect ! I sure hope they do not have a machined ring or something that can break off and cant be duplicated but are just pressure and glue or something ?

Honu

lost on the mainland
got it in :) a bit more wobbly then I thought but think I can tighten it up some :) bend a few pieces to do so :)

but going to be nice to put the fridge or heavy cooler on :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles