Conqueror Australia trailers

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
is their any where in the U.S. that might sell these trailers or anything remotely close? i really like the 490 and commander, just with less bells and whistles. any replies on the issue would be appreciated.

John E Davies

Adventurer
I don't know about that brand .... but the Adrenaline is similar and is made in Colorado. It's a very impressive rig!

http://www.adrenalincampers.com/

But if you must have a "hard bedroom" I think you need to look at several offroad teardrops - Moby1, Adventure Trailers, or SoCal Teardops for example.....

I personally love the Track Tvan, but I doubt we will ever see them being sold in the USA. The exchange rate is just too unfavorable.

John Davies
Spokane WA USA

Last edited:

Romer

Adventurer
The adrenaline is similar to the Kimberley Kamper, not the conqueror commander or 490. I have the Kimberley and a well built unit. I think the commander and 490 are cool but different. I was thinking about getting a commander and selling my Kimberley and think the prices are better buying from south Africa. I priced one there and it was about $22,000 fully loaded off the lot. Then you have to deal with importing and getting approved here. I might still be interested in doing this in the future, but was distracted by having to pay for a wedding :)

Heinz Modricky

Heinz Modricky
South Africa has around 30 different brands with just over 120 models to choose from. Most of whom build less than 20 units a year. But some of the other bigger brands to check out are (in alphabetical order because I don't want to rank them - I'm in the business) Afrispoor, Alu Predator, Bushlapa, Bushwakka, Echo, Metalian, Offtrax and Summit come to mind as good choices. Should you wish to google these, go to the SA google site that ends .co.za rather than .com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles