Coleman camping stove case/bag

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
Has anyone found a bag or a case that works well for a coleman instastart stove to keep it protected while travelling? I know coleman makes their own bag but I went and looked at the other day and it's complete crap. Offers zero protection, crappy materials, and it's $50! Are there any other companies that makes bags for stoves?

XpoNoobie

Observer
If your willing to take time and have a sewing machine, make one. Head to a fabric store and get jean material, that way youll get what you want and can make it anyway you like. Probably cheaper in long run also

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
If your willing to take time and have a sewing machine, make one. Head to a fabric store and get jean material, that way youll get what you want and can make it anyway you like. Probably cheaper in long run also
That was going to be my last resort. I don't possess any sort of sewing skills, but my mother is always happy to make things like that.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
A local shop here in SLC (Wave Products) has made quite a few, I've had them build an assortment of bags for my Kamp Kitchn stove setups. Quality is high, protection is utmost... cost reflects it at $100-125

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I never mind paying for quality. Any of these available online? We have nothing up heren in Canada that I can find.

You could call and check with them on shipping/mail order, but they dont have a regular process for that. Worse case I can take them a stove of your model for mockup.

BillTex

Adventurer
I use a canvas tool bag...like a carpenter/plumber would use...look at your local tool mega- house.
$10?

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles