overland gourmet wanted a snow peak chair

Honu

lost on the mainland
have tried to contact them countless times for things never a call back !!!
sadly I never get any call backs or email or anything ?

so whats up ? maybe they will see it here since leaving voicemail and email has not worked ?

Last edited:

Andy@AAV

Old Marine
I'm interested in a new pot set but the online store is out of stock :( After eating their food at multiple rendezvous I would like to support their business and hope they come back soon!

Honu

lost on the mainland
Want to support him and the other folks here first before big stores
He also has the low beach chairs I would like to sit in first ?

Is it just Zack ?
Seems their are a few folks to leave voice mails with ?

OverlandGourmet

Is it just Zack ?

Hi Chad,

I replied to your email through the contract form you used on the website this afternoon. I guess it did not go through so I copied you again outside of the contact form and just sent an email directly.

Zach

rshuckfinn

Adventurer

Is it just Zack ?

Let me know what you think. I'm in the market for a new chair.

Honu

lost on the mainland
thanks Zach :)
figures also someone here might know if you were traveling or whatever

responded to your email :)

bummer ya dont have the PHX warehouse anymore which I thought ya had :) again I will always support our expo vendors and since you are in PHX nad drive a Fj :) hahahaha have to try ya first :)
do think though never had gotten a call back from phone messages ever ? yikes :)

being from Maui we always bought local when we could and still prefer to do that with people rather than large stores like backcountry etc..

again thanks :) for responding Zach :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
Let me know what you think. I'm in the market for a new chair.

yeah will do going to try one for sure
we bought a REI chair that is the copy of the big agnes heliox
its not bad really and super light my kids love it some have said the heliox is one inch wider a sleight dif cut and a touch more comfy ? so might get one of those also
my thing is I like my shoulders supported and seems the low beach chair does that and at 12 inches seat height might be tall enough for eating at our IGT also
full height are nice but also kinda like my legs going out to relax and truly dont want to bring two chairs anymore :)

rshuckfinn

Adventurer
Maybe ill just buy one and cross my fingers. Then we can meet up sometime and you can test it out!

Still deciding which way to go.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Maybe ill just buy one and cross my fingers. Then we can meet up sometime and you can test it out!

Still deciding which way to go.
This is the one I am looking at :)
http://www.snowpeak.com/furniture/chairs/low-beach-chair.html

Might order one today :)
And a heliox to compare with the rei flex lite we have
For us it comes down to get the family on one level for eating and a chair that doubles for lounging :)

I had one of the long bake take chairs but returned it some time ago great lounge not so great eating angle

If I get one ordered or you do would be good to do a chair sit off with a few people give thoughts on chairs

Honu

lost on the mainland
Ryan the link above did not work ?

I ordered the Snow Peak low beach chair :)
only had tan ? which is OK hide the AZ dirt :)

also ordered the heliox chair since my kids like the REI flex lite and we have one of those going to get the Heliox for the other one
if the SP chair is comfy might order another one and see about lowering our SP IGT a bit ? so we can get our knees under it but thats another thread :)

I cant see the heliox giving me the back support I like since its so close to the REI Flex Lite
I love the pack size of the REI and Heliox but comfort is key of course

if you are curious to check it out let me know

Last edited:

Ramjet

Explorer
Chad, let me know how you like the Snow Peak chair. I've thought about ordering one, but I like to sit and feel before I buy.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Chad, let me know how you like the Snow Peak chair. I've thought about ordering one, but I like to sit and feel before I buy.

yeah will do :) I am the same way downside when nobody has a chair I end up just ordering it from a place I can return it and try to decide in the living room and return like new
my test is to sit watch a movie and play some games or something where I sit for a while then I start to notice the little things that might bug me

kinda like the REI Flexlite chair long term for me the back is to short

seeing how my kids sit in them I wish they made a adult one in proportion and still pack smaller lighter than folders :)

Ramjet

Explorer
yeah will do :) I am the same way downside when nobody has a chair I end up just ordering it from a place I can return it and try to decide in the living room and return like new
my test is to sit watch a movie and play some games or something where I sit for a while then I start to notice the little things that might bug me

kinda like the REI Flexlite chair long term for me the back is to short

seeing how my kids sit in them I wish they made a adult one in proportion and still pack smaller lighter than folders :)

Agree. The longer you sit, the more you notice the little things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles