Crazy winch deal

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Lol, wonder if they will honor that. Actual seller is ecustomhitch through Amazon...you can get one from Amazon itself for $1,206.89.

onetraveller

Adventurer
They'll be for sale in Michigan next week if Amazon comes through and lets them go. Most of the current crop of diesel trucks can run these.

Mike

tibfibber

Observer
it's a vendor deal, not Amazon, so we'll see..

This is really a pretty extreme example of the Amazon dynamic pricing algorithm. I usually run across items that are priced waaay too high... a spool of 12/3 SJO wire for $45,999, or something ridiculous like that,..

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
the supplier has zero winches on his website....

could be just a hacked site and credit card phishing

But I could be just missing out on the deal of the century....:)

I think amazon can refuse to honor incorrect pricing- according to their terms and conditions. ie they don't charge till the item ships....ie they have time to correct or cancel the transaction

ripperj

Explorer
I bought 2 also. Seems like a good deal, which means I will probably get hosed :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

onetraveller

Adventurer
If you could figure a way to power it, the Husky is one of the top two consumer grade winches available. The other is the Warn 8274.

Mike

ripperj

Explorer
I was planning in putting two batteries in my bed box anyway, I will just have to figure out a series /parallel scheme.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior