Thoughts

Septu

Explorer
Came across this on Craig's list. Looks ideal for what I want... price is very affordable (under 3k). Weight is 1050 lbs, 7'x 43 box. front compartment is 3.5'x2' and contains a slide out. The rear compartment is 5' long. Side boxes are 30w - 20h - 10d.

Brand new utility trailer with a main slide in box. The main box has 2 doors on the front sides with a 100lbs slider for cooler, boat motor etc. and the main box rear has a divider to separate the 2 compartments.

Over wheel boxes are huge and can hold tons of equipment. All doors lock to keep our stuff safe. 2 jerry can holders, a hi lift jack mount,Couplemate trailer coupling brand new, new wires, new tires, materials alone are are $3300, just did the bearings she is ready for any adventure! Thanks for looking

3I33N53H65Nc5G35J4d4t8ebdf5defe931f1f.jpg

3Gd3J83N35If5Lb5G4d4te3d31ab536751557.jpg

bottom.jpg
sode.jpg

First thought is almost too good to be true. I would have thought something like this would go for 4-5k. I can probably get someone local to take a look (it's no where near me). Then either ask a friend/family to store it until I go down there this summer. All it would need is a tent and I'd be good to go.

Aspen Trails Trailers

Supporting Sponsor
It looks pretty good, and the price seems very reasonable. Not a fan of over the wheel boxes, changes the center of gravity quite quickly, but for that price I would deal with it. Looks to be a little long in the tongue area, causing tongue weight, but it could just be the picture or my twisted eyes looking at.

I don't think you could find much that is comparative for that price. I think you would be getting a killer deal.

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94