Bundu Gear GX470 for sale

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
I am going in for a bit of a change and after a pretty short time, the Bundu Gear GX470 is for sale. It's just time to make a change, and someone is going to get a beautiful and under-used, fully built rig. This has proven to be my dream rig, and I hate to see her go, but recent change in direction means we need to move on with other projects; since it is half the fun!
Here are some details.
2003 Lexus GX470 SUV
141,000 miles
Sand Dollar Pearl color (Ivory), with dark grey interior
All leather and woodgrain
Interior in very good condition. Some minor wear on drivers seat but no cracking or tears. All other seats in excellent condition. Comes with 3rd row seats. All round very good condition. Has been an CA interior and AZ car its whole life.
This vehicle has MANY extras, and I'll try to name most of them:
Iron Man 4x4 front bumper - color coded to the vehicle
Iron Man 4x4 9,500lb winch with wireless remote - never used
Iron Man 4x4 Snorkel for water fording and cleaner air in dusty environments
Asfir 4x4 full-length underbody aluminum skidplates
Custom step-sliders
Custom rear steel bumper with spare wheel swingout, color coded
Level 8 ZX wheels - brand new
Brand New Falken Rocky Mountain 33" tires
Baja Rack full-length roof rack
Baja Designs LED lights on bumper, 40" lightbar on the roof, and rear LED work lamps, all individually operated and on rocker switches
Icon Vehicle Dynamics front coliovers, and rear shocks
Iron Man 4x4 Rear coils have replaced troublesome airbags.
Overall 2 1/2 in lift
Uniden CB radio installed
Rear DVD player
images show awning and rooftop tent which are NOT included in sale. Signage will be removed upon sale.
Sale will NOT include the fridge/stove slide system of Bundu Box drawers system.
Timing belt, water pump, alternator major 100k mile service has been done at around 120,000miles. This vehicle is super reliable. All installations done by Sierra Expeditions, and recent maintenance and major service done by All-Town automotive in Tempe, AZ.

IMG_0604.jpgposer shot.jpgSalt River trip.jpg

Many more features. This vehicle was built for remote off-road travel, and has been very well cared for, serviced and maintained.
Email or pm if you're interested and with any questions.
Free and clear title in hand. Link to CL ad. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3777254057.html
Vehicle is based in Tempe AZ.
Price is $18,500.

kchristian

Adventurer
Dude. This is my dream rig. Beautiful. Interested in a 02 Montero trade?? I realize you are probably not but I have to ask.

ElRob

Observer
Awesome build. I'm currently building one myself. Same year. Super reliable. Comfortable. Great v8 power and fuel economy.
I have to ask though, what are you going to next?

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I LOVE this rig!!! Just curious? What kind of mileage and range do you get? I'm trying to entice some local friends to jump on this thing!!

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Truck is still for sale, despite many nibbles.
MPG is a little lower than stock. I'm getting around 15/16mpg regardless of city or highway, with the rack on but no RTT. Stock is 18mpg.
Diffs are still stock 8" Toyota diffs.

Price revised to $18k. She detailed, clean and ready to roll. Clean and clear title in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste