2 Powerfilm 60watt foldable Solar Panels for sale

8knots

Hi all, I feel terrible about not getting back. I am having some challenges with a new permanent solar system for my camper. Due to having a truck camper with a Chaser trailer and both having battery banks I was trying to put together one system with hard panels on the camper top that would charge the battery bank on the camper and the bank on the trailer. It is not as straight forward as I thought and I am no installation savant...meaning I need someone to do it. The process is taking a little longer to line up and I might have to keep the foldable panels to charge the trailer separately from the camper. Sorry again for the delay. As soon as I have it worked out I will post an update and respond to PM's. My apologies.

Thank you.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
No worries. Just glad that you're okay and didn't fall off the edge of the map. I'm sure I can speak for everyone interested in your panels when I say that I hope your new solar panel installation works out!! Good luck!

Hi all, I feel terrible about not getting back. I am having some challenges with a new permanent solar system for my camper. Due to having a truck camper with a Chaser trailer and both having battery banks I was trying to put together one system with hard panels on the camper top that would charge the battery bank on the camper and the bank on the trailer. It is not as straight forward as I thought and I am no installation savant...meaning I need someone to do it. The process is taking a little longer to line up and I might have to keep the foldable panels to charge the trailer separately from the camper. Sorry again for the delay. As soon as I have it worked out I will post an update and respond to PM's. My apologies.

Thank you.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
No worries man, hope everything works out. Don't forget you can ask the expo community regarding your specific situation and get good feedback or just call adventure trailers, they know their stuff.

kevint

Adventurer
The process is taking a little longer to line up and I might have to keep the foldable panels to charge the trailer separately from the camper. Sorry again for the delay. As soon as I have it worked out I will post an update and respond to PM's.

Thought I'd check to see how this is working out and whether you still think you'll be able to sell the folding panels.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior