Intro, Yet another LR guy

K2RVR

Adventurer
Hello all,

I've posted some but have not introduced myself. My name is Todd Eliason and I am a hopeless fan of the Range Rover Classic and all things LR. I live in Sherwood Oregon near Portland.

My current project is a 1993 RRC LWB. Just finished the 300TDI conversion in October (should say my trusted mechanic, Scott Williams, finished it). Now to install the TruTracks, GBR Front axles, custom sliders, etc. Ultimate goal with this will be my ideal Exped rig with ultimate simplicity.

I have been driving RRC's since 1994, and my wife drives a DiscoII. Interests are Search and Rescue and Communications (radio). Attached is a picture of the stable, although I recently sold the 1988 RRC (green one) to fund finishing the LWB. (dumb mistake, I miss the 1988 tremendously for a trail rig)

I have really enjoyed lurking on the board and have chimed in a few times if I felt I had value.

Todd

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the introduction and We can't wait to see more build shots of the LWB.

Keep us informed!

:jumping:

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
Yo Todd! Long time no talk. So you got the conversion done, huh? You had better post up some pics and specs!:gunt: :26_7_2:

gjackson

FRGS
I have great memories of kicking around in the Kalahari in a RRC when I was ten. Amazing vehicles and well suited to this kind of work. Also well suited to being a hard core trail rig!

Welcome!

cheers

overlander

Expedition Leader
Wow. 3 Rover stable..that's impressive. My home is only 2 (until my daughters can drive..then it's 'Game On').

Very nice setup on the RRC, and welcome to the diesel club! Sounds like you are of kindred spirit to this forum.

K2RVR

Adventurer
Thanks Everyone! I'll post some pics soon as I put on the sliders and install the 3.9R&P, HD Axles, and TrueTracks. Unfortunately it's no longer a 3 LR stable, I sold the green one in Sept.

Chucaro

Adventurer
Welcome to the Portal, I am looking forward to learn from your experiences and see photos of your rig
Cheers from Oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles