Ipad mini mount?

adio3x

Observer
Hello all, wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this, but I'm looking for an ipad mini seat (floor bracket) mount.

I've seen the Ram mount with the flexible rod, but I've heard it doesn't take vibrations too well. I'll be exploring Moab in July for about 2 weeks. So I thought about getting the heavy duty Ram laptop mount, but didn't really get a straight answer from RAM if it would work.

I also came across this Joy Factory Valet Ipad mount. Looks alright, but the arms look a bit flimsy, don't really feel like taking a $150 gamble. Any recommendations? Thanks.

~Andrew

adio3x

Observer
My setup is here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/95655-GPS-Tablet-Mount

For a smaller tablet, I'd probably go with the 1" ball mount as it is a smaller setup and should be plenty strong enough. It's probably a little cheaper too.

After seeing yours, I like the idea, but I don't want to do any drilling. I bought the joy factory, its basically the same thing, but bolts to the seat and uses 2 arms. I'm going to get some ram components and see if they work.

Thanks all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles