Horizon Off Road Trailer for sale

GunnIt

Adventurer
If no one has bought this trailer yet, someone is missing out on the deal of the decade. I bought the sister trailer to this one a few months back, used, and paid substantially more and I still feel as though I got a deal. If I had use for 2 of them I would be snatching this one up too.

So Bump.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
x2!

Would love to see you have this Tony. Maybe we can figure out an ExPo member relay to get it to you way down there in TX (but shipping it would probably be much cheaper than paying for our gas...)

Willman said:
GO TONY!!!!!

This would be sweet behing your rig!!!!!!

:rockon:

:camping:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
I'm planning on buying it. Martyn and I are just working out some details first.

James, a relay would be awesome, if for no other reason but to meet up again.

Even if I end up going all the way to pick it up (not necessarily a bad idea, excepting the terribly expensive trip, in order to sort everything out and learn what I need to know from the experts) maybe we should plan a short trip or something to take it on it's first run?

I am curious, though, to at least compare the cost of shipping it here. DFW is a major hub, so it might not bee too bad. Round trip, not including any excursions, it's almost 3K miles. At 15mpg, that's around $650 for premium fuel at TX pricing...surely more in CA.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Good for you Amigo! :wings:

I think you might be able to ship if for $650, don't know how much time you have to come and get it (often a limiting factor for me), but I'm sure Mario/Martyn will have some insight.

If you were taking a direct route I think you would avoid most of Calif., though Nevada fuel prices for are about the same (expensive).

tdesanto said:
I'm planning on buying it. Martyn and I are just working out some details first.

James, a relay would be awesome, if for no other reason but to meet up again.

Even if I end up going all the way to pick it up (not necessarily a bad idea, excepting the terribly expensive trip, in order to sort everything out and learn what I need to know from the experts) maybe we should plan a short trip or something to take it on it's first run?

I am curious, though, to at least compare the cost of shipping it here. DFW is a major hub, so it might not bee too bad. Round trip, not including any excursions, it's almost 3K miles. At 15mpg, that's around $650 for premium fuel at TX pricing...surely more in CA.

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Congrats Tony (dang you, lol, next time I guess I'll have to have my finances in order better) Looks like you'll have a great time with it.

mike

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Signcutter21 said:
Congrats Tony (dang you, lol, next time I guess I'll have to have my finances in order better) Looks like you'll have a great time with it.

mike

Sorry Mike.

Little did I know when I innocently woke up last Sunday morning that my day/week was about to get a whole lot better.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Hooray for you Tony!!!

Now you are set with or without your Montero.

Maybe you can transfer a bunch of the weight out of your car into the trailer.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
James and Dave,

Thanks to you both for the advice and guidance.

I'm stoked. Can't wait to see it.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
It's like Christmas all over again. :jumping:

Congrats. You're going to have a great looking combo going down the trail.

:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier