Horizon Off Road Trailer for sale

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
It's like Christmas all over again. :jumping:

Congrats. You're going to have a great looking combo going down the trail.

:beer:

Thanks! I certainly hope so.

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Congrats Tony !!!

that was a good deal, I hope you have many relaxing nights in the great outdoors with the trailer.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
OS-Aussie said:
Congrats Tony !!!

that was a good deal, I hope you have many relaxing nights in the great outdoors with the trailer.

Thanks Merv. I think I will have many great adventures with it. It's painful having to wait and then the 2 day drive out there to get it.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
tdesanto said:
Thanks Merv. I think I will have many great adventures with it. It's painful having to wait and then the 2 day drive out there to get it.

Merv

I didn't realize OS-Aussie was you! When did you move from the Bay Area?

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Martyn said:
Merv

I didn't realize OS-Aussie was you! When did you move from the Bay Area?

Martyn
Been in Texas for two years now. Moved with Alcatel to Plano. July last year I quit and took a month to go to Montana again. I guess it makes more sense who the stranger is who has been to your house :wavey:

Tony I could have done a trip to pickup the trailer with you, it's not like I am working anywhere :wings:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
OS-Aussie said:
Martyn
Been in Texas for two years now. Moved with Alcatel to Plano. July last year I quit and took a month to go to Montana again. I guess it makes more sense who the stranger is who has been to your house :wavey:

Tony I could have done a trip to pickup the trailer with you, it's not like I am working anywhere :wings:

Okay, instead, let's plan a trip soon once the trailer gets here? I finally decided that I'd rather use my time off to take a trip with the trailer rather than spend the time off driving out to pick it up.

BTW, I'm so jealous of your free time. What I would do with all that free time...

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Wise use of your time Tony.

tdesanto said:
Okay, instead, let's plan a trip soon once the trailer gets here? I finally decided that I'd rather use my time off to take a trip with the trailer rather than spend the time off driving out to pick it up.

BTW, I'm so jealous of your free time. What I would do with all that free time...

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
tdesanto said:

There lays the catch, now I don't have that nice disposable income and wife is working.

Cool I have been wanting to visit East Texas maybe Big Thicket ?

http://www.nps.gov/bith/

or something else http://www.byways.org/explore/

It would be good to get the little trailer out again, behind the other Jeep.

Maybe I need some upgrades looking at the fancy trailer you now have...........

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
OS-Aussie said:
There lays the catch, now I don't have that nice disposable income and wife is working.

Cool I have been wanting to visit East Texas maybe Big Thicket ?

http://www.nps.gov/bith/

or something else http://www.byways.org/explore/

It would be good to get the little trailer out again, behind the other Jeep.

Maybe I need some upgrades looking at the fancy trailer you now have...........

Those sound interesting. We're gonna have to plan something soon. I can't wait for this thing to get here.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Thank You!

I know that many people have said this on this forum many times before, but I feel compelled to repeat the sentiment. Adventure Trailers commitment to customer satisfaction and their willingness to listen, work with, and help their customers is outstanding.

After several weeks of working with Martyn and Mario in preparation for the trailer to ship I have to say that this has been a great experience. They are both so knowledgeable in so many areas that this shouldn't go overlooked.

It's a comfort to receive well thought-out answers to many of the questions that I've had in getting the trailer and my tow rig ready. You instantly recognize that they've done it all before and have sorted out many of the common problems. Their willingness to listen and work with me has been a bonus far beyond what I would normally expect from a reputable company. So, there, I just wanted to get that out there, because they deserve all the thanks and praise...they seem to earn it every day.

Now that things are getting very close to the ship date, I feel like a kid in a very, very big candy store...kinda like all these at the same time: :jumping::wings: :D :chowtime: :drool: :jumping:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I hear you man, they're great guys.

As far as being a kid in a candy store.. heck, i went and looked at our unit.... said "ill take it" and had to walk away so they could change a few things out on it.. that was harder than heck!!!!!!!!! i wanted to hook it up and go!!

Take a few deep breaths and it will get there before you know it..

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
tdesanto said:
I know that many people have said this on this forum many times before, but I feel compelled to repeat the sentiment. Adventure Trailers commitment to customer satisfaction and their willingness to listen, work with, and help their customers is outstanding.

After several weeks of working with Martyn and Mario in preparation for the trailer to ship I have to say that this has been a great experience. They are both so knowledgeable in so many areas that this shouldn't go overlooked.

It's a comfort to receive well thought-out answers to many of the questions that I've had in getting the trailer and my tow rig ready. You instantly recognize that they've done it all before and have sorted out many of the common problems. Their willingness to listen and work with me has been a bonus far beyond what I would normally expect from a reputable company. So, there, I just wanted to get that out there, because they deserve all the thanks and praise...they seem to earn it every day.

Now that things are getting very close to the ship date, I feel like a kid in a very, very big candy store...kinda like all these at the same time: :jumping::wings: :D :chowtime: :drool: :jumping:

Come on, your just saying that, now we are blushing. :eek:

But thank you for saying those nice things. There are many clichés to describe customer service, but we really try just to treat everyone "right".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles