Post pictures of your Land Rover.

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
It is on the front brush guard now (my favorite spot), but in the picture on the far right it is stored inside the truck behind the 2nd row seat. Here is how:

- Remove the base
- Remove the Top piece used for winching or squeezing.
- Fold the right rear seat back forward
- Put the base end of the jack on the cargo area floor just behind the seat and the top end of the jack between the plastic and the seat back that you folded forward.
- Bring the seat back, back, and lock it into place with the tip of the jack wedged between the seat back and the plastic.
- Put a tie-down of some sort on the base end of the jack and around the bracket that holds the seat to the floor.

If only I could find the picture. It is simple, easy, out of the way and easy to get to. To get to it, you don't have to unload the back, you just open the rear doors, fold the seat back forward and slide it out.

Craig

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
craig said:
It is on the front brush guard now (my favorite spot), but in the picture on the far right it is stored inside the truck behind the 2nd row seat. Here is how:

- Remove the base
- Put the base end of the jack on the cargo area floor just behind the seat and the top end of the jack between the plastic and the seat back that you folded forward.
- Bring the seat back, back, and lock it into place with the tip of the jack wedged between the seat back and the plastic.
- Put a tie-down of some sort on the base end of the jack and around the bracket that holds the seat to the floor.

If only I could find the picture. It is simple, easy, out of the way and easy to get to. To get to it, you don't have to unload the back, you just open the rear doors, fold the seat back forward and slide it out.

Craig

What did you use to amount the H/L to the brush bar?

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Coleman Racing roll-bar brackets. I posted a publically visible write-up on the Northwest Overland Society (link)

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I really like this shot of my 130 and a buddy of mines 110. Something about the B&W that gives a sense of place.

Last edited:

pwc

Explorer
I like your second shot there, Kelly.

I thought this first shot was a bit too classical not to be included. :)

And then 6 months later and with the help of a lot of great friends, the second shot was possible.

Last edited:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
craig said:

- Remove the base

Craig
I figured it was back on the brush guard... but I wasn't sure if you found some sleek new spot for it! Thanks!!!

Michael Slade

Untitled
Two flat tires...one spare.

LWBonjack.jpg

My kids in the back of the Serious One.

connorabigailinbackofseriousone.jpg

Putting up flags in the Serious One with the scouts.

laborday.jpg

Blown head gasket...Mojave Desert

falconwithhoodonroof.jpg

CrewCab stuck in mud...

stuckinmud.jpg

Overloaded trailer full of wet sand...

trailerwhoops.jpg

My fleet of RRC's...

trioofwhiterangies.jpg

Snow on CrewCab...

CCwithsnow.jpg

I have more... ;P

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Awesome pics Michael! That is a fantastic fleet of vehicles you have.

Which Rover do I want to drive? The white one, white one, white one, or white one? Nah! I'll take the green one. :shakin:

oonimog

Adventurer
Hey Kelly,
Nice pics. Is that a Scotts Valley decal on the back of your 130? I'm pretty partial to the color of your truck... I'm in process of converting mine to a 300Tdi.

Regards,
Pete

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
oonimog said:
Hey Kelly,
Nice pics. Is that a Scotts Valley decal on the back of your 130? I'm pretty partial to the color of your truck... I'm in process of converting mine to a 300Tdi.

Regards,
Pete

No, it's a Saline Valley sticker. I like the color too. I had a 109 SW in the same color. Is yours a 110 or Syage 1? Never mind, I see it's an early 110. Very cool.

greenmeanie

Adventurer
Oh well as we're in the mood here is my fleet.

Here they are after my 109 arrived. My HOA love me.
attachment.php

This is my '71 88 out for some fun down in Tucson. She now has rather a lot of Rocky Mountain parts on her which have made her a bit more civilised.
attachment.php

This is the 109. I'm curerntly gutting all the PO modifications to get her down to a core vehicle. I'm also sealing the fuel tank with the POR15 kit. After that I'll be tearing the front end apart to get down to some modification and put new footwells in the bulkhead. There's a Chevy 292 for power and I'm looking at putting on a TBI set up.
attachment.php

Finally, this is my first love and my expedition vehicle before my son came along. I've rebuilt the engine for higher compression, added disc brakes to the front axle and am just finishing up a complete rewire.
attachment.php

and in the spirit of the forum here is us camping in northern arizona with my mutt.
attachment.php

Edit/ Right, I think I fixed the images

Cheers
Gregor

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles