Post pictures of your Land Rover.

series 1

100_2554.JPG 100_2563.jpg

Wow! Yes I was there. I was the guy in the white discovery. I don't really have any pictures of my own truck on that trip (as is often the case), but I got a few of yours, the 90, and the Cruiser.

dcarr1971

Adventurer
While out doing a little off-roading in SW PA this weekend with friends from the Ft Pitt Land Rover Group...

IMG00379-20120211-1301.jpg
IMG00380-20120211-1340.jpg
For me, (above) this was a shake-down run for the Maine Winter Romp...

d110pickup

SE Expedition Society
Wow! Yes I was there. I was the guy in the white discovery. I don't really have any pictures of my own truck on that trip (as is often the case), but I got a few of yours, the 90, and the Cruiser.

Here's one of your truck, I remember you now. College age guy with the girlfriend.
Of course the photo is from Dec. 08 so I guess you're no longer college age! Jack (the guy with the D90) took a bunch photos of you. I'll PM the link to you.
Mike
IMG_3050 - Copy.jpg

MistralAtom

ARB North America front bumper for LR4

ARB has fitted a front bar to my LR4. See you in Flagstaff

Attachments

• lr4arbphoto.JPG
    lr4arbphoto.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 25

ntan

Adventurer
'91 Hunter:
P1010838.JPG

P1010811.JPG

ntan

Adventurer
x2!! How do you like the Duratracs? Noisy at all? Offroad?

Thanks craig and Rovertrader.

craig - you inspired me to take off the side strips... in this color I think it looks great without them.

Rovertrader - the Duratracs are great. They're not noisy, great performance in rain and snow, and I haven't taken the Hunter on anything difficult (that's what the white one next to it is for...) but they seem to hold their own fairly well - air down nicely, good traction on loose dirt and rocks. Overall, a more aggressive AT with none of the drawbacks of a full-blown MT. Also, they look good in the skinny sizes (those are 215/85R16s)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier