Post pictures of your Land Rover.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Australian LR

Hi Guys. Always looking at this forum green with envy. This is my brothers truck. He is using it for work at the moment while his VW workvan is off the road. Normally it's delegated to offroad trips only. He has had it for about 4 years.

Has Koni shocks and longer springs and 15" x 32" BF Goodrich Mudterrains. The previous owner had done alot of mods to the motor. 2.5" exhaust is obvious but the pump and turbo have definitely been played with and were not sure about exactly what else. Plenty of power but absolutley incredible fuel comsumption. It was a trade in at the car yard were he was working and he never got to meet him.

The rear has a flat floor with a full length drawer on heavy duty slides between the wheel arches. A pair of aftermarket bucket seats. Also has the treadplate panels on the gaurds but the pic isn't so good and a 120 litre fuel tank.
ry%3D320

Panel vans like this are rare here. Virtually all the 110"s here are 5 door.

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

galen216

Adventurer
Picked up a clean '94 RRC this weekend. Needs an alternator but otherwise is set-up perfect for my uses.

The ARB now has Hella 3000's and it has BFG AT's. It is super clean and rust free, the former owner took amazing care of it!

Maryland 110

Adventurer
Galen,
Glad you got that. I was going to buy it and part it out. I found the parts I needed for my lhd conversion elsewhere. Alternator is easy but the heater blower on classics can be a pain.
Doug

galen216

Adventurer
Maryland 110 said:
Galen,
Glad you got that. I was going to buy it and part it out. I found the parts I needed for my lhd conversion elsewhere. Alternator is easy but the heater blower on classics can be a pain.
Doug

If you had seen it you would think twice about parting it. The body is just absolutely rust free. I can't believe it spent it's life on the east coast!

Bovw it was on d-90.com in Columbia, MD. I actually drove up Saturday (3-1/2 hours each way) and tried to fit an alternator from an earlier truck that didn't work and drove up again on Sunday and flat-towed it home. The owner wanted it gone and I was determined!

bovw

Explorer
Will had some new alternators listed a while back on dweb. I'm probably going down to pick up a D2 for my wife later this week if you need me to bring something back.

Michael Slade

Untitled
galen216 said:
If you had seen it you would think twice about parting it. The body is just absolutely rust free. I can't believe it spent it's life on the east coast!

Bovw it was on d-90.com in Columbia, MD. I actually drove up Saturday (3-1/2 hours each way) and tried to fit an alternator from an earlier truck that didn't work and drove up again on Sunday and flat-towed it home. The owner wanted it gone and I was determined!

You can use a Saturn alternator from the late '90's, clock the front housing 90 degrees and it'll bolt right on to your '94 LWB. Nice find. Also, WranglerNW makes a nice conversion to a Ford alt. A bit spendy, but it's worth it.

galen216

Adventurer
bovw said:
Will had some new alternators listed a while back on dweb. I'm probably going down to pick up a D2 for my wife later this week if you need me to bring something back.

First call Monday morning was to Will and he was out of 93/94 alternators. :(

I have already ordered one from RN.

I didn't give much of the detail on the truck.

OME MD springs
Bilstein shocks
ARB Bumper
M8000
OME steering damper
BFG AT's
Hella 3000's on the front now
New genuine upper tailgate
New radiator
Headgaskets just done
NRP Stainless Steel exhaust
New y-pipe
New cats
New O2 sensors

I was starting to realize that the 88" wasn't right for my needs as far as expedition type activities were concerned and this fits the bill perfectly. I love my 88" and will never get rid of it but this is a little more wife and dog friendly.

brn24whl

Observer
Here is my old truck it was a good old beast. It went to live with an abusive owner and now stays in a warehouse with four flat tires most of the time. :confused:

Eric

landroza

this is my daily work horse. Just got it for 1 year and I promissed to myself to keep it forever. 1991 - Def90 200TDi
DSC00963.jpg

DSC097671-crop2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles