Post pictures of your Land Rover.

So-Minded

A few pictures of my landy's

A picture of my Series3 109 from "77, ex-army. Having a day of fun and getting stuck on a sand wall..
995831_509520352447606_2032125553_n.jpg

My first Land rover: One-Ten CSW "84. still rebuilding. Going slow because of work and things like that.
6304_505059826226992_745339944_n.jpg

Greetz, Bauke

LR Max

Local Oaf
Quick question: Do you have any pics of where you cut the chassis to clearance the driveshafts?

I have nowhere near the lift you do and mine occasionally touch the chassis.

Toy-Roverlander

Adventurer
Sure do..

Here's for the rear driveshaft, I needed a fair bit of room for the DC part of the driveshaft.

IMG_8790.jpg

For the front driveshaft, remember I have a Toyota drivetrain in there. I moved the crossmember that originally sits below the bellhousing backwards and that has become the transmission mount, so it sits like 8-10" backwards or so. Front driveshaft is also longer than original, this one is around 75cm or so.

IMG_8788.jpg

EricTyrrell

Expo God
Brett, you have cranked arms right? Looks like it just couldn't handle the flex without tearing. Hoping my blue hold up better..

fishEH

Explorer
I have RoverTracks cranked arms. I wouldn't worry about the Orange Polys. They're the best of what's available for a stock style bushing.
They held up to 2 solid years of stuff like this before failing so I can't really complain. Back when I was on 32's.
P1150624.jpg

sedat

Adventurer
RVO5AD9l.jpg

Time to break it down.
The truck was sitting more or less level in this photo.

Once again I'm glad I was in a rover and not some crapcan of a car.

11b4v

Adventurer
now what?

Sedat,

Did I miss an earlier post where you stated you're rebuilding or parting this truck out?

That would be totalled for me and I would be pulling parts for transfer to a future, soon to be acquired replacement.

Ive seen some talent here, and on other LR forums do amazing things with totalled vehicles, dont know yours.

Good Luck and hope you get back running in some form or LR soon.

sedat

Adventurer
Its getting dismantled.
the 4.6 I built, bumper, tires, lift are going on the 5 speed disco I bought. the rest is getting sold off bit by bit.

That was my previous rover. Owned it for 16 months, put 30K miles on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne