Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Viggen

Just here...
Lots of people slide the tent forward, then fold it out over the bonnet. Your ladder then contacts with the brush guard (see, now you have an excuse to get one) and you still have the rack space available behind the tent. The way you have it though, your tent is more stable which is nice.

Not to mention that with the amount of stuff in the back of peoples trucks, putting it in the middle better weight distribution.

sedat

Adventurer
5shfgMOl.jpg

RPzxg10l.jpg

4.6HO and bumper installed.
It spins tires in second. its a monster.

Ray_G

Explorer
Yes i did. and lemme tell you. ITS WORTH IT.

I am envious...I need to get off my ***. There's a 4.6 (along with a VGC R380 and an LT230 for that matter) sitting by in my garage that needs to get reconditioned and thrown into mine. Did you go with the standard clutch or upgrade it?

sedat

Adventurer
left it with the stock clutch. I'll replace it in a few months when I pull the trans to re-seal it.

when you go through yours, definitely get a better cam for it. you'll never look back.

LuckyHenriksen

Here are a few pictures of my '89 RRC, my daily driver/constant project. Picked it up dirt cheap last winter and have been having all kinds of fun with it. I have dreams of many improvements (including diesel conversions) and driving this truck all over the country

The day that I picked it up. Ran and drove, but had a couple of shredded accessory belts so it got a trailer ride home.

Spent a late night with some friends installing the Brit Part HD lift and new steelies/235/85/16 all terrains

Having fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles