Post pictures of your Land Rover.

JackW

Explorer
New Cooper Zeon 285R60/18 tires on ten spoke rims installed today - big improvement over the 19 inch rims with Hankook street tires that were on it before...

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Wheeling in the Utah Desert on Feb.17, 2014. The Henry Mountains in the background.

Attachments

• BullfrogDesertDaysFeb.17-20,2014 204.jpg
    BullfrogDesertDaysFeb.17-20,2014 204.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 74

Disco Muppet

My 01 SE Td5 DII Auto.
2.5" lift, ARB steel winch bar, 12000lb winch, GME UHF, Dual Batteries, LF 240 Blitz, Snorkel. CDL, F + R ATBs, steel rear bar, sliders, etc to come :wings:

Finlayforprez

Observer
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums here for a little while, but wanted to finally post a few photos of my 2013 LR4 HSE Lux. I posted these in another thread, and then saw this one........

It is Fuji White, black design package, heavy duty package, full-sized roof rack (Urban Offroad) with various items on top, LR rear ladder, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive wheels (PD1880), BF Goodrich A/T KO tires, currently have Urban Offroad rock sliders, but switching out to Tactical 4x4 sliders (in transit), and soon adding Tactical 4x4 gas tank skid plate (in transit) and transfer case skid plate (in transit). My next modifications will be to install four Rigid Dually spot lights on the front of the roof rack and two Rigid Dually flood lights on the rear of the roof rack. In a few months I will look at either an ARB or Tactical 4x4 front bumper, winch with synthetic rope, and then possibly a drawer system.

Finlayforprez

Observer
Some great looking rovers here! Finlay your lr4 is fantastic. What wheels are you running

Thanks so much! It's definitely come a long way in a few months (I just ticked 5,000 miles) and is a work in progress.

I have the Compomotive 18" (PD1880) wheels from the UK. These are the only 18" wheels available that clear the LR4's brakes/calipers. You can definitely use other wheels, but will need to either custom drill or use spacers. I have 265/65R18 BF Goodrich A/T KO tires. I do not run permanently lifted (though have the tools (IIDTool) and do it on the trails) since there is no rubbing at standard height.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

-David

tpond

Observer
1959786_10203175420737267_1093294803_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles