Post pictures of your Land Rover.

jerdog53

Explorer
Went to ocotillo wells this weekend for TDS.

other fun stuff!
oqCVX7pl.jpg

Well Done!

Steve UK

Adventurer
Loving everyone's pictures.

It's been a while since I posted a picture so here is mine after not driving it for 5 months, I had forgotten how terrible the ride was but still gave me a smile :)

I have a photo editor on the iPad and played a little with the picture.

image.jpg

Rocky Crag

Observer
Pinewood Derby

My Cub Scout Son did a mini-me for his Pinewood Derby entry. Not bad considering our lack of wood working tools. Just like the bigger version it's unlikely to win a race. We've suggested the Scouts add some obstacles to the track; then we'd have a chance.

Pinewood Rover.jpg

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
My Cub Scout Son did a mini-me for his Pinewood Derby entry. Not bad considering our lack of wood working tools. Just like the bigger version it's unlikely to win a race. We've suggested the Scouts add some obstacles to the track; then we'd have a chance.

View attachment 214705
THAT is very very cool that you and him carved that little Disco. I never thought of doing something like that when I was helping my sons get ready for their Pinewood Derbies many moons ago. Good on you. Very cool.

sedat

Adventurer
Essentially!

SG also used that same piece of steel as their bracket for their 3 link they sold back in the day.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Can't tell on that photo, but on the 3 link bracket it also mounts to both radius arm axle brackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online