Post pictures of your Land Rover.

sedat

Adventurer
UNljSza.jpg

zwNny6d.jpg

Additional bracketry for the 3 link.
Once theres D60s under the truck I'll not have a use for the bar anymore. Just wanted to share a uncommon piece of armor.

Last edited:

bianchi

Observer
Hi all

Here is a picture of my 300 tdi 110 and my TD5 Discovery

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 53

mnfeo2

Adventurer
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums here for a little while, but wanted to finally post a few photos of my 2013 LR4 HSE Lux. I posted these in another thread, and then saw this one........

It is Fuji White, black design package, heavy duty package, full-sized roof rack (Urban Offroad) with various items on top, LR rear ladder, tail lamp guards, 18" Compomotive wheels (PD1880), BF Goodrich A/T KO tires, currently have Urban Offroad rock sliders, but switching out to Tactical 4x4 sliders (in transit), and soon adding Tactical 4x4 gas tank skid plate (in transit) and transfer case skid plate (in transit). My next modifications will be to install four Rigid Dually spot lights on the front of the roof rack and two Rigid Dually flood lights on the rear of the roof rack. In a few months I will look at either an ARB or Tactical 4x4 front bumper, winch with synthetic rope, and then possibly a drawer system.

I'm in love!

brunjc2

Here's a couple iPhone hipstermatics of my '96 DI, haven't really messed with it other than the 215/85R16 DuraTracs

Osceola National Forest has roads that turn into rivers
image.jpg

Withlacoochee Forest has a couple slick, wet clay runs
image.jpg

Last edited:

jrose609

Explorer
Had some 110 surgery couple weeks ago to convert to LHD.

image.jpg

Went from this sunny weather in Portland.......

attachment.php

............To this weather in a matter of two days. This was just outside Portland on the drive back to Boise.

attachment.php

The truck drove great. We managed 65mph down the freeway in the dry spots. So much easier to get around in LHD!

Howski

Here's a couple iPhone hipstermatics of my '96 DI, haven't really messed with it other than the 215/85R16 DuraTracs

Osceola National Forest has roads that turn into rivers
View attachment 215151

Withlacoochee Forest has a couple slick, wet clay runs
View attachment 215152
Although it's flat and primarily water/mud, Florida offers a lot more opportunities for exploring than most people think. Always like seeing people out on the trails there.

jrose609

Explorer
Is that some giant sticking plasters you've got across the front vents? :)

Snowing so hard it was blowing through the vents and melting on to my legs and getting my feet wet. I stopped at a store and bought a roll of duct tape! Looks horrible, but my feet were dry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles