Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Green96D1

Explorer
me and my disco on the "slick rock" trail in Northern California near lake alpine. Although my Disco is not a overlander type build it amazed me this weekend!.

morrisdl

Adventurer
A few from Land Rover Uwharrie Safari 2015:
20150412_205810.jpg

download_20150420_100738-1.jpg

20150418_175849.jpg

Redman333

Adventurer
Just bought this 2000 D2. Looking to camp with it and do some small expeditions. I'm the 3rd owner. The guy I bought it from was a service manager at a Land Rover dealer and kept it extremely nice. He also did all the maintenance it needed. He bought it off a lady that had all the services done at his shop. He also just had the engine out to re seal it.

The headliner is coming down and the front sunroof doesn't open. I'll fix those next week. I snapped these pics while I was there. I left it at my dads house 3 hours from me. I bought it on a weekend and didn't have it legal to drive so I'll pick it up this weekend and start working on it.

PhD_Polymath

Observer
I have the same vehicle; 2000 D2, Kent Green. Only difference is 7 seats. I even took the engine out to "re-seal." Haha. Well, I blew a head gasket and decided to do a "tophat" a.k.a. flanged-liner rebuild of the 4.0 engine (currently ongoing). These rigs are awesome to drive, aren't they?! Nice to see that you got a vehicle with a good service history. On the headliner, the standard headliner material is not wide enough to stretch all the way across (necessitating a special sized material). Though you may already know that. I plan to replace my sagging headliner after the engine rebuild is complete. Best wishes with camping and expeditions with your rig!

srschick

Adventurer
Just got the Baja rack, FrontRunner ladder, light bar, and snorkel installed.
The snorkel and wiring for the lights was quite the pain-in-the-@ss!
But it's all worth the effort!
Also installed the T4x4 sliders and TerraFirma sump guard a few weeks back. Equally as "fun" and rewarding.

IMG_3712.jpg

Green96D1

Explorer
My Disco with its newly welded Bumper corners and Side protection. Yes it is Welded to the Body and will tie into the Frame as well.

Redman333

Adventurer
I have the same vehicle; 2000 D2, Kent Green. Only difference is 7 seats. I even took the engine out to "re-seal." Haha. Well, I blew a head gasket and decided to do a "tophat" a.k.a. flanged-liner rebuild of the 4.0 engine (currently ongoing). These rigs are awesome to drive, aren't they?! Nice to see that you got a vehicle with a good service history. On the headliner, the standard headliner material is not wide enough to stretch all the way across (necessitating a special sized material). Though you may already know that. I plan to replace my sagging headliner after the engine rebuild is complete. Best wishes with camping and expeditions with your rig!

Yea I love it so far. I had the cel come on. Checked it at autozone and they said right bank manifold O2 sensor. Runs fine though. Will clear it and see what happens. If it comes back again I'll figure out why. I think the heated seats and windscreen are not working either. I may not care about the heated windshield but everyone I talk to says it's great so I at least want to get it working and then come to my own conclusion. I didn't know about the headliner. I plan on grabbing a headliner from the local junk yard and taking it to an upholster and see what they quote me on it. If it's not too bad I'll have them redo it and install in mine. If it's more then I want to spend I'll figure something out myself.

Redman333

Adventurer
Hey I've been a long time jeep guy but now have a disco 2. I've been a part of the jeep community for quite awhile but what forums are there for the disco and or Land Rover platform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94