Post pictures of your Land Rover.

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
I was going to get a ladder to fix some loose pieces of siding on the barn and realized the Land Rover was parked in the perfect spot.

IMG_7387.jpg

A.J.M

Explorer
7F6E00A1-BA69-4B45-A74D-B8171AD00D0E_zpsfy13bzjf.jpg

B7126F52-5533-4CF1-AA5D-F56280E4F05A_zpsfzfa9no0.jpg

E50F44AA-FB11-466A-9E6A-82D08455724B_zpsnzoii1ga.jpg

Few from the off road day today.

Kept it sensible as it's had £1300 spent on it for new tyres and suspension work so was happy not to trash it.

Have a unknown noise coming from under it though. Comes and goes so going to need to investigate that further.

Rocky Crag

Observer
DII out with SCLR

freeman canyon.jpg
Met up with Southern California Land Rover at Hungry Valley SVRA. After taking a stinky mud bath in the practice area (the kids demanded it ;)) family and I ran with a group of nine Rovers out Freeman Canyon.
lr4 freeman.jpg
rover tree.jpg
And when she's cleaner...
FullSizeRender.jpg

jboss

Observer
Met up with Southern California Land Rover at Hungry Valley SVRA. After taking a stinky mud bath in the practice area (the kids demanded it ;)) family and I ran with a group of nine Rovers out Freeman Canyon.

And when she's cleaner...

Nice D2 what front bumper do you have? Also dose SCLR have a web site? Im in SoCal and just got a D2

Rocky Crag

Observer
The bumper was a demo that I picked up from RoversNorth. If they ever actually sold any I don't know, but they didn't carry them for long. They were sold in the UK by FlatdogUK but I see they only have one's for Defenders now, so I may have something unique. SCLR.org is the website.

I see you're in TC, I'm in RSM. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Redman333

Adventurer
The bumper was a demo that I picked up from RoversNorth. If they ever actually sold any I don't know, but they didn't carry them for long. They were sold in the UK by FlatdogUK but I see they only have one's for Defenders now, so I may have something unique. SCLR.org is the website.

I see you're in TC, I'm in RSM. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Hey can you pm me or just post up more photos of the bumper. My local fabricator may be able to duplicate it if it's not sold anywhere or at least something similar.

mpinco

Expedition Leader
...... Moab is a tough place for the wife to find a bush to pee behind!

Well then just drill a good size hole in the floor, similar to the old British cars. Commonly referred to as the "traveling rest room". On long rally's it was handy to avoid pit stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke