Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Thor

Observer
Yep... It appears they'll let just about anyone in here!
:sombrero:

Nice KM2's on the Rangie Doc!

They are paying me a stipend... hahahaha!

I'm loving the alloys/KM2 over the steel/MTR. the alloys have a touch more backspacing and the KM2 are a bit more narrow and tuck in much better. Oh, and I can go 85 on the highway with my hands off the wheel.

As I get more time for longer trips, I'll set up the rig for more than day trips! cannot wait!

pnorvell

Adventurer
Picture1019.jpg

Looks nice!

Peter

Green96D1

Explorer
Thanks Peter.

I'm really happy that alot of people like it.

Now I just have to fix up the front end a little. and There is a Disco at the

nearest pick and pull.

Got a new rear window and door for only 60$:victory:

now gotta find a pass turn signal and panel piece below it:coffee:

Attachments

• Picture 1030.jpg
    Picture 1030.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 128

RgrBox

Adventurer
Hello,

Here's my new 2008 Landrover Defender. It's y first Land, and I love it.. I've had it for a year now and have already put over 29,000 kms on it.. was in Hungary last year.

IMG_2098.jpg

I just got a second hand gallery/roof rack for it, along with Sand Ladders. I want a lighter roof rack, but beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, I want to get it ready to do more travelling it. This Summer to southern Germany, and Austria.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Hello,

Here's my new 2008 Landrover Defender. It's y first Land, and I love it.. I've had it for a year now and have already put over 29,000 kms on it.. was in Hungary last year.

IMG_2098.jpg

I just got a second hand gallery/roof rack for it, along with Sand Ladders. I want a lighter roof rack, but beggars can't be choosers. Anyway, I want to get it ready to do more travelling it. This Summer to southern Germany, and Austria.

What a great looking truck. Welcome and keep us posted on your future trips.

will.bobbitt

Thanks, I appreciate that! It is the same Discovery that is on the "accessories" page for DI's on the Rovers North website...

Will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier