Post pictures of your Land Rover.

overlander

Expedition Leader
PCRover said:
My LR3 on the trail at Gold Lake, CA.

Gary_Gold_Lake.JPG

Colorado at the 2007 National Rally.

LR3.JPG

The Defender before the Deer encounter...

P8163820.JPG

The defender being rebuilt.

Left%20Quarter.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or does that D90 have an NAS 110 non vented bulkhead in it?

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
telwyn said:
OK, given I'm still a newbie, thought I'd go ahead and try to follow in Teri Ann's footsteps after her great photos.

Here's my 1982 Land Rover Lightweight... purchased it 3 years ago. Was in the British Army from 82 to 99, painted for 1990 Gulf War, but never left England. Has Old Man Emu shocks and steering dampener, front brakes converted to disc, added 2 jump seats to the back, polyplanar mp3 player and speakers and plan to add stainless exhaust system, seablock waterproof fuseblock, national luna split charger and many other ideas picked up on ExPo.

Also pictured is the m416 I acquired in December. Haven't done any modifications yet to the trailer, but intend to add a lid as many of you have and turn it into an expedition and kayaking trailer.

That thing is a beauty! Great pedigree too!!!

SeaRubi

Explorer
gatsby.gif

this was mine before I parted it and got the Rubi. Rovertracks rear axles, detroit / truetrack, AEU2422 CV joints, ashcroft 23/24 spline inners, HD110 hubs, drive-flanges, Bilstein 7100, RTE 3" HD springs, and 255/85 BFG muds on NATO rims, DiscoII LT230 swap w/ output housing conversion for D1/RRC. Miss ol' Gatsby alot.

RAWK AWNNN Rover dudes!!!

-SeaRover

Last edited:

K2RVR

Adventurer
SeaRubi said:
gatsby.gif

this was mine before I parted it and got the Rubi. Rovertracks rear axles, detroit / truetrack, AEU2422 CV joints, ashcroft 23/24 spline inners, HD110 hubs, drive-flanges, Bilstein 7100, RTE 3" HD springs, and 255/85 BFG muds on NATO rims, DiscoII LT230 swap w/ output housing conversion for D1/RRC. Miss ol' Gatsby alot.

RAWK AWNNN Rover dudes!!!

-SeaRover

Time to get another Rangie Isaac! You know it is inevitable...

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Defender90 said:
Latest pic in the hanger:
IMG00046.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

Shawn, the Arles Defender is looking sweet! The rack/ladder combo came out very nice and the alloys look great (gotta get the spare or a cover:) ) Weren't you running white NATOs on it for a while?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles