Post pictures of your Land Rover.

wuntenn

Adventurer
You were going the other way, other side of the carriageway and you were past before I realized what a nice setup had just zipped by! Next time......

rlara333

Not mine but it's for sale in South Florida. $25,000 :eek: . Looked really nice though.

utunumas.jpg

GREENI

Adventurer
Hey up Steve, yeah I regretted it... Sold it to TJ101. Tim.
I like that look^^^^
I want some one tonne rims, well cool...something else I regret selling!!
I've bought a 110 XS td5, currently having a full Old Man Emu suspension overhaul, so will put pics up when it's not on the driveway!

Steve UK

Adventurer
Excellent, look forward to seeing it :)

Thanks its turned out well. I have the ANR1534's on mine, they seem to be the cheapest of the wide standard looking steel wheels now. I missed the days they were cheap as only got them last year.

They are great with the 255/85 R16 tyre size just a shame I was limited to Mud tyres, maybe the Cooper St maxx will be available soon?

Steve

Angry_Man

Adventurer
Are those street tires???

-Jeff

No, I'm running Terra Grapplers in 265/65/18. The mud is like that in MI, the funniest part is that is a county maintained 'dirt' road mapped in the park system. Anything short of a true MT with equivalent sipes turns into a slick after a short trek through the back country here. My next mod is going to be a set of 17s from Lucky8 with some true mud terrains to throw on for this stuff.

Last edited:

safariguy

Observer
Hey guys, I am new to the forum. I have a 1995 Range Rover LWB with a whopping 85k miles. Air suspension has been ditched for traditional shocks. I am looking into different options for overland conversions at the moment and I don't even know where to start. It's a fun process, for sure.

_DSC1806.jpg

_DSC1814.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles