Post pictures of your Land Rover.

GREENI

Adventurer
Nice, I'm toying with buying a 2a, lots to choose from in the UK. The prices are going up for a nice one.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
I got my new bumper put on.

Bumper8Small_zps0065ba0b.jpg

Bumper9Small_zpsf56c20ef.jpg

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Very nice! Makes me jealous , yours is so clean. :)

Haha thanks man! Yeah it is at the moment. Doubt it will be for too long :D

Turns out the box was dropped on it's side during shipping, so we had to straighten it with the Hi-Lift before we put it on. Otherwise it was a breeze!

Hehehe check out how I got the box home:

BigBox1_zps73c8364b.jpg

I decided to drive out to the freight company to pick it up because I am going out of town Monday and couldn't be home to receive it. I thought it would fit in the back... nope. So the guy with the forklift put it up top. :D Drove home that way through town. During 5 o'clock traffic. Got lots of funny looks. I was watching myself in store windows as I drove by. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Turns out BajaRacks are pretty stout!

LR Max

Local Oaf
Haha thanks man! Yeah it is at the moment. Doubt it will be for too long :D

Turns out the box was dropped on it's side during shipping, so we had to straighten it with the Hi-Lift before we put it on. Otherwise it was a breeze!

Hehehe check out how I got the box home:

BigBox1_zps73c8364b.jpg

I decided to drive out to the freight company to pick it up because I am going out of town Monday and couldn't be home to receive it. I thought it would fit in the back... nope. So the guy with the forklift put it up top. :D Drove home that way through town. During 5 o'clock traffic. Got lots of funny looks. I was watching myself in store windows as I drove by. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Turns out BajaRacks are pretty stout!

I got one better than that. Couch wouldn't fit in the back, so we put it on the roof. Worked out well because I pulled up to the loading dock and the roof was pretty close level to the dock! Easier than sticking it in the back of a VW Golf...

Engage Rover by expeditionmax, on Flickr

59Series2

What the heck are you doing?
It looks like you are about to flip over?

flip over? not even close.:)

we miss the CA dry and dusty trails and when there was no rain for several weeks, we started looking for a dry patch and found this sandy and dusty dirt road. it took us 4 years to get to this stage in the series2 but it was all worth it. it has a galvanized frame. CHEERS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior