Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Paratrupp

new here

Hey Landrover Fans. See my images as my way to say "Hello" here.....

12230044218GR.jpg

11976850293GR.jpg

12230057447GR.jpg

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
stevenmd, I love these old D1's, tough trucks without the complexity of later models. Wish I could do away with the Lucas electronics though :wings:

Agreed! I was amazed that my DI kept going after all I put it through. I got a 109 to do away with all the electronics but then I discovered that there are some things I cannot live without in the Central Valley of California! - AC, a good heater, something can actually go freeway speeds...:smiley_drive: So I'm adding a few goodies to the 109 and will make it my DD.

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
Nice to see you here Paratrupp. I enjoyed seeing your rig at last years Overland Expo.

lstrvr

Paratrupp? Any chance we saw you and your truck around Lytton, BC (Fraser Canyon) last year around the end of Aug.? We would of been heading North in a light green SII 109 Carawagon and you would of been heading south. It was the first day of our trip North to Alaska, and it was a treat to see another "expo" Land Rover on the road waving back.

CopyofDSC_2163.jpg

This was us, but only the lead vehicle at that point in time.

Last edited:

Paratrupp

lstrvr, yes that was us. We were on the way back in to the warm, coming from Yukon Inuvik. Now the Landrover is back in Europe

GrFa

Here's my 92 RR out in our first real snow of the season (10" or so). I was the only one to make it to work Sunday morning:

1220091050.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier