Post pictures of your Land Rover.

sedat

Adventurer
d2mgzEUl.jpg

vggTPgCl.jpg

disgoup

Lift and tires first...well second, I had to put a rebuilt motor in.
968932_10200478822067704_2122226324_n_zpsd5f69838.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Then I bought a vehicle to get the Safety Devices rack and Hella lights. Added ARB side steps along with installing the 4:43:1 gears and ARB lockers that were in the 1996 D1

Rover problem in my driveway...or not? My 03, roommates 04 and my 1996 D1 that I sold to my nephew.

Then I changed roof racks again to facilitate a ARB tent with awning.

Moab trip with Roommate on Seven Mile Rim trail

I then added a Mantec raised air intake along with rear window guards, shelf and dog guard. Thank you Rovers North!

disgoup

Zack,

It's a D1 front bumper. It fits surprisingly well. I had to trim the side pieces of skid plate where it fits against the crossmember. D1's didn't have the 45 degree braces. I used a D1 gulf states grille as well.

KENT

disgoup

I also added a hood blackout hand cut by myself to minimize the glare from the 50" Trailworthy Fab light bar. This picture is with my old D1 out by the Rattlesnake trail by Five Mile OHV recreation area in Utah.

disgoup

They are 285/75-16 BFG KM2. I wish they were 255/85-16's I got a great deal on 2 of the 4 so that decided the size I am running.

KENT

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Zack,

It's a D1 front bumper. It fits surprisingly well. I had to trim the side pieces of skid plate where it fits against the crossmember. D1's didn't have the 45 degree braces. I used a D1 gulf states grille as well.

KENT

Thanks very much Kent, that is GREAT to hear. I am buying a D1 SG bumper from a coworker and was worried about fitment. No issues with steering damper location?

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Good week of work on the LR3. Installed the Cooper Discoverer AT3's on the 18" rims I found on Ebay (they feel very solid and are extremely quiet), mounted the Thule rack, replaced the broken driving light lens on the LR driving lights, built the plywood base in the rear to mount fridge slide and tie downs for camping boxes, had all the ECU's updated (Bluetooth now stays connected and I can make calls). Only the dual battery setup to install and I'm good to go for summer trips.LR3-1.jpg

jerdog53

Explorer
Good week of work on the LR3. Installed the Cooper Discoverer AT3's on the 18" rims I found on Ebay (they feel very solid and are extremely quiet), mounted the Thule rack, replaced the broken driving light lens on the LR driving lights, built the plywood base in the rear to mount fridge slide and tie downs for camping boxes, had all the ECU's updated (Bluetooth now stays connected and I can make calls). Only the dual battery setup to install and I'm good to go for summer trips.View attachment 222348

Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne