Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Winky

Adventurer
I was hoping we could get pictures of all the EXPO Land Rovers in one thread. Sorry if this has been done before but I couldn't find it in the Rover Section.

Green96D1

Explorer
Kevin that is one sick series.

heres my D1 stock

and now with 3" RTE custom bumper ,32"s

Last edited:
Surely I'm here somewhere ...

normal_DSC00129%7E0.JPG

normal_DSC00151%7E0.JPG

KAA

Last edited:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
1988 Land Rover Defender 130

3.5 carburated V8 with Edelbrock intake manifold and 4 barrel carb.

Hannibal Roofrack

Yaesu 7800 HAM radio

Fairey PTO winch

Soon to be installed Detroit rear locker, it's sitting on a shelf in the garage:)

Hightec retreads, laugh if you want but they rock and only cost me $65 a tire. Great rock tire.

I had a Hannibal Rooftop tent but it was just too much weight on top and a rooftop tent just didnt make sense to me in high winds that I run into in the Mojave. I usualy sleep in the back of the 130 if I am camping alone. Pitch a tent with the family.

It also has a great fold down table and awning. Terri Ann was responsible for helping make the table before I bought the truck:jumping:

Last edited:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Andrew Walcker said:
Mojave Road 2007

Andrew

I thought you only provided pictures of your rig to major publications these days. :wings:

kellymoe said:
It also has a great fold down table and awning. Terri Ann was responsible for helping make the table before I bought the truck

Hey Kelly,

I'm really intrigued by the fold down table. Do the support cables retract somehow, or just fold up inside the side panel?

HoHoHo, more snow in Iowa this afternoon ... but at least it's above zero :)

KAA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles