Post pictures of your Land Rover.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
The trim came off easily. The hard part is getting all of the adhesive off of the truck! I used a combo of a hair dryer, goo gone and scrubbing with microfiber towels. Ohh and just rolling it off with my thumb. I think I wore off a few layers of skin as well

I do plan to do the hood blackout at some point. The four Hellas on the rack cause a lot of glare. I don't use the lights that much though.

I had the wheels blasted and powdercoated for better durability. They came out with a little texture which I really like!

Last edited:

anglotron

Observer
I bought a 2006 LR3 HSE with HD a few months ago and I love it!

Thought I'd christen my new coopers and powder coated 18" wheels with a day out to Anza Borrego ... had a lot of fun!

IMG_8530.jpg

IMG_8536.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

IMG_8512.jpg

Chris Terry

Observer
jeje6a7y.jpg

Not mine but I saw this today. A local shop just finished restoring it.

Nvydvr

Here's my new ride. 2001 Discovery S.
TD5 diesel, 145k's, now second owner after a an old local lady bought it new.
I sold my 2008 d40 diesel Nissan Navara with the intention of buying one of these and waited patiently until this immaculate one with full books was found.
Went with the base model with less electrics for better reliability although I just had to replace the head gasket (after 1000k's) which gave me the runs but all fixed now.
Next job is a full service including all fluids so I know the maintenance is up to scratch. Sorry, pics from original internet ad as my camera has died.
Screen Shot 2014-06-07 at 7.29.40 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-06-10 at 6.16.21 pm.jpg

Buzz1024

Awesome CT. I can't quite make out the transit plate, what year and team is that from (96?)
Technically It's a replica - it came out of the factory without rollcage/bull bar but has gained these over the years - it has an interesting history having been built in late 95, stored at LR until late 97 then registered and used as a demonstratod by LRs export agent Conrico International. Also appeared in LRO magazine numerous times and in the LRO/ProTrax dvd "how to drive offroad"
She is in 1996 Kalimantan livery.

zelatore

Explorer
I'm not exactly in the valley. Walnut Grove, on the Sac river. I was on my way back from the NCLR MORG. You should have joined us - we sent a Classic on 33s up the tank trap. Good fun, but I'm not trying it in my LR3.

karimba

Hi all,
Here's our 1998 P38 2.5TD. This was in April this year on a two week trek in the Sahara Desert.
p38flightlight.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior