Post pictures of your Land Rover.

FLoffroad1

Observer
Clancy '97 D1-Stock for now

J

Nice D1! I lived in GR for a bit; if you're looking for somebody to go wheelin' with, there used to be a nice white D1 just west of Smith's. He was a nice guy, trying on/off to sell his D1, but I'm pretty sure he never did. I forget his name, sorry.

Man I wish I could still be there.

Black Mountain (sort of on the way to Manila, UT; McKinnon Rd) is a nice little trip, and of course there is a ton to explore around Pilot Butte.
My avatar photo is from the road between the GR shooting range and south of Purple Sage. That's a pretty fun run, and up to the radio towers along the way.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Cleaned up 2 days in a row...one more to go. This was a rookie trip for the 6 in our group, but the guides apparently appreciated our military background.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1448236482.703140.jpg

huskyfargo

Adventurer
I love it!!!!
It was a pain to install, but totally worth it. I have their bumper on the back too. Great company...great products!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czenkov

Adventurer
From May - Silver Island Mtn Range outside Wendover NV

From May. I have since gone back to the original wheels. Wolfs were sold.

Silver Isalnd Mountains  May 2015 099.JPG

Last edited:

KMET

Adventurer
WP_20151125_09_14_08_Pro.jpg

With Old Man EMU 2" coils

265/65/18 LTX MS/2

KMET

Adventurer
Looking good with the coil conversion; how did the install go (in terms of the 'black' (orange) box solution...the hardware is pretty straight forward.

Was an easy install, actually, the whole process was pretty simple. Height sensors needed adjustment (Normal ride height) since they're tied into ABS system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior