Post pictures of your Land Rover.

aka rover

Adventurer
My latest addition a 1964 been sitting in the tundra for 20 years, Rust free frame and will be a fun project. You can see the lines on the tires how deep it had sunk into the ground. All but one of the tires still had air and the drums weren't even siezed.
fairbanks ar buildnd rov (46).jpg
fairbanks ar buildnd rov (76).JPG

aka rover

Adventurer
do i see another series in the back????

You do there was about 7 others there, i bought the blue one and some parts from a expedition rig that rolled in Canada.
I am going back up this summer for another look and to pick up two other series rigs and some other cool stuff. The one in the back ground has 25k on the odometer and looks new on the inside. Its a 73 series III in mossy but awsome condition. That one now belongs to a friend of mine.

bullcrew

Observer
00 disco II, cld installed, terrafirma 3" life, terrafirma 2"+ shocks, 275/65/18 duratracs, Detroit locker rear, Detroit true track front, qt diffguards,

bilstein 7100 12" short bodies goin on this week with longer brake lines, HD axles on the way and bumpers/ sliders this month, have the rear driveshaft with cv conversion going on.

p4pb7783535.jpg

p4pb7935210.jpg

p4pb7935205.jpg

p4pb7939618.jpg

Rear Detroit ready to go in and qt diff guard
p4pb7921467.jpg

Old diff on left new diff with Detroit true track on right ready to go infront
p4pb7935212.jpg

Last edited:
You do there was about 7 others there, i bought the blue one and some parts from a expedition rig that rolled in Canada.
I am going back up this summer for another look and to pick up two other series rigs and some other cool stuff. The one in the back ground has 25k on the odometer and looks new on the inside. Its a 73 series III in mossy but awsome condition. That one now belongs to a friend of mine.

MY GOD! i wish i was close enough to there! i am currently looking for a project series, i miss my 90 to much and i need another rover!!!

JeremyT101

Adventurer
LOOK! OVER THERE! We can see here the Discovery in its natural home. It feels so comfortable here and spends much of its life in this very location... at the gas station.

Landie.jpg

More pics to come!

Ozroamer

Wanderlust, its a sicknes
Thought you might like a few of Silverton, NSW, Australia to go with your Silverton, Colorado shots !

A little different.

Oh yes that is Mad Max interceptor, it was filmed out there years ago. It does have something of a post apocalypse feel !

Christmas2007 142.jpgChristmas2007 147.jpgChristmas2007 157.jpg

Here's mine it's a work in progress

We used Apple's instead of the usual sandals or little people. The tires are Super Swamper Trxus 33x12.50 R18.
No I'm not overly concerned with you seeing my license plate for two reasons.
1) People see it everyday on the road, 2) The Castle Law in CO affords me the right to use lethal force should someone try to take it ;)
attachment.php

The three position switch let's me have work lights anytime I need them
attachment.php

Here's the front bumper with the usual goodies, along with a QD air output and the water inlet for the shower
attachment.php

The fridge is probably one of the best mods we've done to it. Along with the L-Track for tie downs
attachment.php

Here's where I hid the air compressor
attachment.php

Here's a shot of the gauge on the bumper
attachment.php

Here's a shot of the install of the L-Track and the Air compressor. With the copper I don't lose any air anymore.
attachment.php

Here's a shot of the heat exchanger for the shower. Thanks to Kurt Williams over at Cruiser Outfitters. This thing is much more efficient than the one I had on my old F250.
attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles