Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Yeah I made sure to get the ones that had a step. They protect the door alot for just sticking out past it a little ways. I learnt that the hard way with my 04Rubicon. I had a tree trunk roll under the rocker guard and put a nice dent just above it. If it had of had a step it wouldn't have happened. The nice thing about the Discovery is while it may not go to the extreme stuff I did before kids, it handles everything else better than my Rubicon did. Especially snow and ice, there's a slight uphill that ices over really easy by my house and in the Rubicon I would sometimes have to get on the shoulder even with all 4 spinning. The Rover walks up it with the TC just humming away without even the hi lock engaged. If I can figure out how I've got a video of us driving through a snow storm I could post up. Although it doesn't really do it justice. I went out for a joy ride and towed a Suburban, Chevy 2500 pickup, and a Jerry-Dan tow rig out of the snow the week before. I didn't have the iPhone mount then, and the wife wasn't willing to get out and film;) I now know why people love their Rovers, as I've caught the bug too. Funny thing is even in stock form it outperforms every Jeep except the Rubicon in extremes. Other than all the plastic that broke off ;)

Nomad110

D110 with it's new pal...the Chaser : )

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles