Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Not mine, but I found this on the Jurassic Jeep forum

gbEQs.jpg

Correus

Adventurer
I wonder what the green thing attached to the roof rack is? Kind of looks like some sort of emergency stretcher.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
A gun case mounted to the front fender??? ****** is the point of that??? Also, I don't I would go wheeling (or anything for that matter) with a guy who has a rifle mounted to his fender (that is so stupid IMO...I's not a quad for god's sake, what happens when you -gasp- drive through some limbs or something and rip it off...stupid) and a back-board on his rack... Seems like an ominous warning to me ;) I also see ZERO purpose (other then "looks" wich this guy is most certainly more woried about then function) for an OD green back board in civilian use... They're usualy bright colors for a reason. I feel like this guy has this truck built up to look like it's off a movie set or something...

Cheers

Dave

thospb

Observer
Ahh, he does have what appears to be a dinosaur peaking out the rear window. I think "Movie prop" would be an apt description.

Correus

Adventurer
Ahh, he does have what appears to be a dinosaur peaking out the rear window. I think "Movie prop" would be an apt description.

I agree. The entire 'Jurassic Jeep' forum seems devoted to turning jeeps into movie props to drive around in.

Haha, the guy was just making what would be a " InGen Commander Vehicle "

That gun case actually holds I believe an airsoft gun.

I should go find the Mercedes from The Lost World and go put them up in that subforum

y00ts.jpg

EACYA.jpg

Personally, a few changes to make it more expedition worthy and it would be absolutely BAMF, considering he's modeling it after some of the InGen expedition vehicles seen in The Lost World.

Racer-X

Observer
I watched the 2nd Jurassic Park last night.

The company running the dinosaur park and island had the logo that is on the side of the discovery

fishEH

Explorer
Man that thing is stupid! He should have spent his money on more practical mods. Its not even a good movie prop, there's rust on his shovel!!! :Wow1::Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior