Post pictures of your Land Rover.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
41096dc977bfc9cf3fc1f3a2c6a37ee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Okay...I've got to ask...

What's the deal with the pack strapped to the spare tire? I've been seeing this more and more often.

When I go camping, I use it to carry firewood in, and trash out. It's way better than having a stinky, leaky bag of trash rolling around in the back with the dogs.

stuartr

Here's a picture of mine. Just received it right before Easter and I am having a great time with it. Still stock but for Compomotive wheels and AT3 tires and an IID tool. I am waiting on some Prospeed rock and tree sliders and a compressor guard.
This picture is from a quick ride over the weekend. I did not do anything too difficult, but I did get through some mud and light snow, and up a very steep hill with large rocks. Compared with the Freelander 2 I had before, I am most impressed by the additional clearance and the utility of the low range and locking rear differential. The diff locks fairly regularly on rough terrain, and the car just seems to keep plugging forward. I never really notice it losing tracking even when the diffs engage...it just keeps going forward confidently. I tried my luck going right over some fairly large loose rocks that I would not have dared go over with the freelander, but with the extra height from the IID tool and the off road mode, it just glides right over. I do not have pictures from those parts of the trail, but will try to stop and photograph a bit. I am mostly focused on the landscape!
Two photos:
d4-compo-1.jpg

From the top of the hill that I tackled:
uxahryggur-apr16-1.jpg

rlynch356

Defyota
no glamor shotsUwharrie Safari 2016-313.jpg

as it sits currently

on the trasharoo.. i use it for trash, recovery crap when muddy, toilet paper holder, and general throw crap in it - i don't want inside bag...
mines toast.. as you can see so i'll get a new one this year at some point..

JackW

Explorer
I brought my 1967 Series IIA home from storage with the goal to have it completed by next May - some assembly required....

Attachments

• 67 Series IIA frame-2.jpg
    67 Series IIA frame-2.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 67 Series IIA frame-4.jpg
    67 Series IIA frame-4.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 67 Series IIA frame-6.jpg
    67 Series IIA frame-6.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 39

Ray_G

Explorer
I brought my 1967 Series IIA home from storage with the goal to have it completed by next May - some assembly required....

Just a few minor tweaks and bolt ons to go. All that said, there is something awesome about a clean rolling frame like that that just makes me want to make bad decisions that will inhabit storage unit(s) and garage(s) for years.
r-
Ray

Correus

Adventurer
...there is something awesome about a clean rolling frame like that that just makes me want to make bad decisions that will inhabit storage unit(s) and garage(s) for years.

Here's mine. Was able to roll out of the shop for the first time in over 3 years!! Right now I'm in the middle of rebuilding the gearbox and transfer case. Hopefully Grover will be finished by Fall.

20150807_154502 sm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles