Post pictures of your Land Rover.

wuntenn

Adventurer
Something different from the desert. California has something like 900 miles of coastline. Scotland has 6200 miles of heavily indented coast (10,250 miles if you include the numerous islands) - this is a wee hidden corner well off the beaten track at the end of a potholed dirt road.

north-1.jpg

wuntenn

Adventurer
Awesome Wuntenn, how did the solar project turn out?

Still got some work to do but the basic setup is working fine, panel chucking out up to 3.7A and the fridge pulling a max of 2.7 to get stuff with some ice on it. Aux battery charging nicely and I'm considering changing the control unit on the IBS Battery Monitor to allow charging of both aux and main batteries because the 'old' version unit I have only charges the aux battery. Other work is the inverter installation, finish the mains hookup, external LED's and a few striplights inside as well as some other bits and bobs.

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Something different from the desert. California has something like 900 miles of coastline. Scotland has 6200 miles of heavily indented coast (10,250 miles if you include the numerous islands) - this is a wee hidden corner well off the beaten track at the end of a potholed dirt road.

View attachment 237956
Very very cool picture. Beautiful including the Defender. Beam me there Scotty.

GREENI

Adventurer
Wuntenn, could you tell me where that is please... Looks like it's off the coast road North of Applecross? Stunning, I love it up there.
Pm me if you'd like..I'm planning another trip up there soon.

unseenone

Explorer
Still got some work to do but the basic setup is working fine, panel chucking out up to 3.7A and the fridge pulling a max of 2.7 to get stuff with some ice on it. Aux battery charging nicely and I'm considering changing the control unit on the IBS Battery Monitor to allow charging of both aux and main batteries because the 'old' version unit I have only charges the aux battery. Other work is the inverter installation, finish the mains hookup, external LED's and a few striplights inside as well as some other bits and bobs.

I strongly recommend the Traxide system, expensive, but works great. You can buy just the controller and add your own wiring. It's the best one I have seen and also use it.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Here's my LR3 on Italian Creek Rd in COImageUploadedByTapatalk1406902678.336834.jpg

The little tiny black dot on the side of the mountain behind the Rover is a rolled over vehicle. I think it was a Tahoe.

Redranger90

Resident Stuped Hillbilly
Woot!!!!!

New tires soon to go on... What do y'all think?

j0jADZmdwrXSkI815CGhQthOzrS-uN6TkB7478Lz64A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles