2007 Dodge Cummins "Power Wagon" Camper

chet6.7

Explorer
Very Nice.
heart.gif

snekvasil

Adventurer
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy! I hadn't realized how long this thread had gone dark, but mucho progress has been made between here and there. First some pics as the truck sits today, geared up and ready for wiring...

I. Love. This. Rig. Well done...I'm learning a ton from your thread!

snekvasil

Adventurer
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy! I hadn't realized how long this thread had gone dark, but mucho progress has been made between here and there. First some pics as the truck sits today, geared up and ready for wiring...

I don't think you could get a better tire for that truck. Love the tall/skinny look.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.

Very nice! I assume that's a Denver Offroad bumper or look alike? I went with the SBC OKHD in mine. I'm 90 hp over with the Smarty,34" tires and a 2000# load. No slip in 5th...yet.

Xfactor

Observer
any pictures of the centre console? great build!!!

I've been checking back to expedition portal specifically for this truck.

thanks for taking the time to update.

Darwin

Explorer
Did the tires end up fitting with no rub using just the Carli springs and short arms? Also can't remember if you said what offset those Walker Evans wheels are?

rube bonet

Adventurer
The truck is looking great Rob!
waytogo.gif

Thanks all, for all the compliments!

That's a sweet set-up. Tons of room with a small overall size.

I really like the package too. These new regular cabs have a LOT of interior room.

any pictures of the centre console? great build!!!

I've been checking back to expedition portal specifically for this truck.

thanks for taking the time to update.

Nothing fancy or exotic on the center console. A Tuffy console with a few adaptations...but a Console fridge seems ideal to me....

Does that M101 sitting across the street go with it?

That is the bed to farm truck. It may move up to shop truck status someday:sombrero:

Very nice! I assume that's a Denver Offroad bumper or look alike? I went with the SBC OKHD in mine. I'm 90 hp over with the Smarty,34" tires and a 2000# load. No slip in 5th...yet.

Denver offroad bumper, with a few mods...

Did the tires end up fitting with no rub using just the Carli springs and short arms? Also can't remember if you said what offset those Walker Evans wheels are?

I ended up cutting a couple inches out of each side (the fender and the bumper), and quite a bit of massaging to make sure everything cleared during the suspension cycling. Even the insides of the fender flares needed to be trimmed in a few spots. The offset of the wheel was very near to factory, but I don't remember now what it was exactly...

rube bonet

Adventurer
Nearly full flex when testing, couldn't turn any more right due to interference with bumper/ inner fender portions. All resolved now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz