1-Dining & Cab Access.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 6-Control Panel.JPG
    6-Control Panel.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 263

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
Very odd vehicle!

You must have a good 45 or 50 dcegree departure angle, but the aproach angle you would be lucky if it is 20! Why in the world did they have you put that spare there!?!? What is the point in an off road vehicle that you remove any ability to really go there.

Looks nice otherwise. Thanks for the photos.

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Another first class unit. Your unit at Overland Expo was clearly in a class of its own for quality of build.. Like a high end sailboat with wheels.

michaelvanpelt

Observer
You must have a good 45 or 50 dcegree departure angle, but the aproach angle you woul

The spare rides low for highway travel and raises to 36 inches off the ground for off road travel. This is a spec unit that will be listed for sale on our web site.

michaelvanpelt

Observer
I hit reply before I mentioned the tire lifts Hydraulically with the push of a button/lever.
Quick and easy yet it keeps the CG low and you can infinitely adjust the tire to keep it as low or high as you might need

michaelvanpelt

Observer
More Photos

Attachments

• 91 - Door 3-Point Locks.JPG
    91 - Door 3-Point Locks.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 91 - Door Hardware.JPG
    91 - Door Hardware.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 9-Bath.jpg
    9-Bath.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 231

Offtrack

Offtrack Traveler
Very high Quality work, Looks great!! Been checking your web site often. I have spent lots of time in/driving a Marathon coach, looking at all your work on the cabin it looks like its in that class on the workmanship.

dzzz

I like it. But I assume it's not light blue. (Use shade white balance, or in photoediting software click the white balance tool on the truck)

Or if it is light blue, my apologies. You must be going after a market segment of which I do not belong.

michaelvanpelt

Observer
White or Blue??

Its white, but I have to admit if it was not for the graphix that will be installed later I would be sick of white.

Byrdseye

Observer
I was lucky enough to be in Missouri recently and we were able to go by Mike's shop and see this rig while under construction. IMHO it's as well built as anything out there, if not more so. They obviously have a very high level of fit and finish and the systems are very well done without any unnecessary complexity. (I also like that the interior is not operating room white like so many that you see) Mike and Renee' are incredibly nice people and are open to new ideas and customization. If you're ever in the neighborhood you should give them a call and stop by.
(no affiliation.....I just would like to have one of their rigs) :sombrero:

sprale

Observer
I grew up just up the road from there! I'll have to drop in and take a look next time I go visit home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles