wagongear AT trailer

cruisertoy

Explorer
So I've upon giving up finding a reasonably priced military trailer and really evaluating the family offroading/camping I will be doing this year with a new baby, I found a deal on an odd little trailer. Its a wagongear AT made by letsgoaero. Their website has them listed for $3k! but I found one local for $400. It's light duty, fully enclosed and water proof. I may upgrade the axle/build a better frame under it but I can tow it with the landcruiser or with the wife's...wait for it....MINI-VAN. Life is so sad. I'm going to build a rack that attached to the frame to carry two Kayaks. Other than that, pile in the gear and go. I've got everything to build an old style 1/4 ton military trailer in my garage expect the axle, just don't have time to play right now. Plus the new trailer has "off road racing" on the sides so it must be cool.

Attachments

• letsgoaero 1.JPG
    letsgoaero 1.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 34
  • letsgoaero2.JPG
    letsgoaero2.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 29

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
I find it interesting all the little trailers that are out there and 95% of them no one has ever seen! Can't beat $400.

-Josh

cruisertoy

Explorer
Agreed. These guys are out of Colorado Spring. The shape is growing on me. I'm thinking of doing up some vinyl eyes, wings and strips for it. It will look like a giant bee chasing me. If it can't look tough I might as well go the other direction.

By the way Josh-You have some fine looking trailers.

cruisertoy

Explorer
Built a double Kayak carrier for my little bumble bee trailer. Worked nicely but I need to lengthen the tongue a little on the trailer. I clear when turning but it was tight. I have to remove the kayaks to open the shell.

Attachments

• Kayaks.JPG
    Kayaks.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 13

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
I think it is kool, not every one has one. If you could figure a way to keep the front of the kayak stationary and the back slide out and away, it would look like wings on the bug. You are going to have fun with this, on the trails or at the fuel pump, trust me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz