Post Pic's of your Jeep

surfwagoneer

NC06LJ

NC- That's a dream set up right there. How does all that stand up to the winds on the beach. I'm just wrapping up a lift on my pop up camper and an axle swap on my grand wagoneer and hope to do some camping out on the north end of Carolina Beach and the Outer Banks.

NC06LJ

Adventurer
NC- That's a dream set up right there. How does all that stand up to the winds on the beach. I'm just wrapping up a lift on my pop up camper and an axle swap on my grand wagoneer and hope to do some camping out on the north end of Carolina Beach and the Outer Banks.

Thanks! As long as you use the guy lines to keep it locked down it all stays solid. I bought some small cheapo sand buckets to tie off the lines to and bury for the beach. I've been crazy impressed with the 6ft ARB awning, it's much more solid than the tailgate version pop up I used to have.....

AZOverland

Arizona Rubi

This was the first trip out for the Rubi. It deserved a rest on this hill.

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 53

kingg5

Adventurer
10274268_10203899179105836_151806681661669256_n.jpg

Singlespeed92

Observer
Hey all. I'm new here (and new to Jeep this year),been lurking a few days now,looks like a good forum (overall and the Jeep section as well :) ),already been inspired and learned lots. Anyways,here's my '98 XJ bought earlier this year. I want to built it into a multi-day adventure rig,but it will be slow (being a disabled Veteran comes with lots of "thank you's" and "atta boys",LOL,but the pay sucks,so I have a small and very slow budget :p ).

It seems to have been lovingly cared for before I got it (thankfully),and didn't seem to have had much offroad use in it's 202K (at the time of purchase) miles either. It's mostly bone stock for now,the only things I've done besides catching up on maintenance (complete servicing of all drivetrain,tune ups,brake service,etc,etc) has been going up 1 size (from 225/70 to 235/75-15's) tires,add a Curt hitch (just enough hitch to use a rack and haul 2 bicycles with) and this past week replaced 2/3 of it's non-working factory sound system (replaced the head unit and rear speakers...fronts coming in a week or so,LOL),and to respray some of the trim/rear bumper.

Plans are to build/add some storage bins in the hatch area,3" lift/some fender trimming and 32" tires when the 235's wear out,locked at both ends,winch and bumper,add an on board air compressor and look into the charging system for upgrades (dual batteries for powering fridge/etc) to start with. It will be a slow build,but hopefully I can learn from others and not make a bunch of (costly) rookie mistakes along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior