Post Pic's of your Jeep

afbond03

Adventurer
Gj2ZTAp.jpg

X64xQgW.jpg

LilPoppa

Adventurer
Wow... It's been ages since I've been on ExpeditionPortal... I've got a lot of clicking and scrolling to do in order to catch up!

Here's a recent shot of the VagabondExpedition Jeep when I was passing through BC Canada... the smoke and the fires is playing havoc with my adventures :(

VagabondExpedition Jeep and smoke in the BC mountains by e j, on Flickr

Looks good. Does that cargo box clamp right on to the Gobi bars? I want to get one this winter for my Slimline. I asked Frontrunner, and the guy thinks it would work, but if it was too long I might have an issue with it clearing the edges of the rack. I was thinking of grabbing their RTT mounts and attaching the box to that.

Looks good. Does that cargo box clamp right on to the Gobi bars? I want to get one this winter for my Slimline. I asked Frontrunner, and the guy thinks it would work, but if it was too long I might have an issue with it clearing the edges of the rack. I was thinking of grabbing their RTT mounts and attaching the box to that.

Yes it is right onto the Gobi bars. Yakima was one of the only ones where the box clamps would move length-wise enough to fit the Gobi spacing (it's a bit taller of a box than what I would have liked). Since it does sit on the Gobi bars, it clears the rear of the rack with no issues - here's a 'birds eye view':

In the Badlands by e j, on Flickr

Boat.man

Builder of Jeep stuff
Is that a dispersed site, care to share location? Cool rig btw.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

IMG_0146.jpg

Yes! It is about 20 miles NW of Danbury WI off country road T, its the first road going north off T just east of the river. There are about 3 spots along the road right on the river.

IMG_2279.jpg

Last edited:

kdeleon

Observer
Cool. Looks like close to gandy dancer trail and the state forest which i had been wanting to check out.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz