Post Pic's of your Jeep

Phunkeydude

Nice XK, Like your rear bumper, May I ask how you built it?:smiley_drive:

A good friend of mine up in Cody, WY designed it on CAD, and welded it. He prototyped one for his XK and then decided to make them available to the XK community. He has a site called GetLost4x4 and that is his XK in the previous post before mine.

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
A good friend of mine up in Cody, WY designed it on CAD, and welded it. He prototyped one for his XK and then decided to make them available to the XK community. He has a site called GetLost4x4 and that is his XK in the previous post before mine.
Looks good how you used the stock bumper. Wish I could do something like that for my Jk.:smiley_drive:

jerdog53

Explorer
IMG_0397.sized.jpg

~John

Did i miss it? What the heck is that above the dash? :mixed-smiley-030:

GunnIt

Adventurer
I just sold my SWB Rubicon and bought this last week. This jeep was built by Teraflex and was used to as a display vehicle at SEMA.
568164435_f59hV-M.jpg
568585670_9S3VU-M.jpg

568589361_2tLnG-M.jpg

Phunkeydude

568585670_9S3VU-M.jpg

Nice setup from TerraFlex Terry. The Prospector, that's cool. Made me think of Toy Story 2 since I had just watched that the other day with my kids. So how did you come across a SEMA show vehicle?

I like the shot of your Jeep with the fire reflection on the side. Cool effect!

GunnIt

Adventurer
568585670_9S3VU-M.jpg

So how did you come across a SEMA show vehicle?

I like the shot of your Jeep with the fire reflection on the side. Cool effect!

I had decided to upgrade to a 4 door Unlimited from my swb Rubicon. My 8 year-old son kept complaining about our 140-lb Newfoundland slobbering on him as they were both sharing the back seat. So I sent out several inquires to Jeep dealers thinking I was going to get the deal of the century on a new Rubicon since Chrysler was bankrupt...not one dealer responded, so I called and talked to a salesman and was told that I was his 5th call today looking for a Rubicon and there were none to be had. That afternoon I drove down to my lodge to pick up some boat parts and this jeep was sitting in front of the lodge. The driver was in eating at our restaurant (he drove 150 miles out of his way so he could eat our famous ribs). The fellow works for Teraflex and he tells me that the jeep is for sale so they can buy a 2010 and get it ready for this years SEMA show. Next thing you know I buy the jeep. The downside is I do not get the satisfaction of building it...the upside is that I save a ton of money by letting them do the build with Teraflex parts and professional installation. I was destined to have this jeep.

Trillium

New to Forum

Good evening all. Have been reading post for a long time and thought I would post pics.

IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0447.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 57

Petee

New to site

New here wanted to post some pix

On the trail the weekend after lifting it.
IMG_0309.jpg

poser pix

Picture015.jpg

And after some expo additions.
Picture031.jpg

homemade roof rack and tire carrier. then I lifted my cargo hitch box thing up
Picture039.jpg

And some sliders and gas tank skid
Picture042.jpg

I am working on a rear cargo setup using an old truck bed box kit. The carpeted one that go under a canopy. Going to cut it down and fit it to the rear area only leaving the folded down seats for the dogs

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
kc0tma_plaintrainauto.jpg

Here's my jeep. Its a 99 4 door, 2.5" lift with 235/75 tires. Other than that, it isn't that far from stock. The location here is along Martin Creek in Sanders County Montana pretty close to the Idaho border.

toyota_jon

Adventurer
figured I'd post a pic of the current state of my YJ. should be done sometime this summer with a 3 link front and 4 link rear. I may have posted this before, but it's a little farther along now.

build004.jpg

build029.jpg

build036.jpg

Hats off to you sir! I just read your entire build up on the jeep forum. One of the most well thought-out and executed builds i've seen! keep up the good work!

craig333

Expedition Leader
1960 CJ5. Detroit locker in the rear, limited slip front, 5.38s.
Original 134 F-head engine. Winch, lights, dual batteries, overdrive.

Used to do the hardcore trails now I"m more interested in driving historical and or scenic trails.

jeepSmall_edited.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles