Post Pic's of your Jeep

iMTB

Adventurer
ab9736e9.jpg

9a63b3c6.jpg

drgnhrt1979

Adventurer
He explained the the paint schemes in order and the mods match his descriptions.

I would love to see more detailed pics of the roof rack.

Maybe it just that the pics dont go in order and I am being a little anal on that aspect, but following the pics and the narative, they don't follow each other in order. Again maybe it's just me. But as said they are still nice pics and good looking jeeps regardles whether its the same one or not, still nice.

quicksand97

My Little 4 BANGER

Not sure if I posted my Lil big best before or not, It rides on a 2in BB, 31s, with many mods under the hood. Has plenty power for a 2.5L. I do not run a electric fan nor any type of chip upgrades. I believe it would be that much more electronics or motors to go bad. I do have cold air intake, insulated air tube, a 4.0L throttle body, a custom high velocity throttle body spacer macthed up to a bored out manifold. Also has a accel coil and wires to spark up the NGKs gapped at .041, backed up by a magnaflow exhaust. Nothing to extreme. She is pretty quick and holds her own with its 31s and 4.10 gears. Right now its mainly a daily driver since I got ride of my truck about 8 months ago. Look forward to getting another vehicle for wife in order to go exploring. I like mild offroad and dont like to break anything. My wish list includes a low profile roof rack or trail rack, medium duty rock sliders, diff protection. Just removed back seat and plan to build a funtional deck and tool boxes. Well here she is.MBourjeep.jpg

the Rewster

Observer
This is my 01 XJ on a recent trip down the Hole in the Rock trail. Southeast Utah.
It was a fun trip.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304303.086637.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304303.086637.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 22
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304322.295719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304322.295719.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304334.998559.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304334.998559.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304420.588065.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333304420.588065.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 15

Our_Rubi

My 03 Rubicon testing new suspension a few years ago.

400.jpg
395.jpg
396.jpg

Recent upgrades LED headlights, PIA ATP lights, Brush Guard, Winch, Tire Carrier and swapped out the rough riding black steel wheels with Mickey Thompson classic black alloys.

photo.JPG
photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 5

M35A2

Tinkerer
Low power nav lights like CUCV's have?

Yes! They are called black-out lights. The one in front projects a flat beam of light, not too wide, that is angled towards the ground and hits the ground about ten feet in front of the vehicle. Those in back provide a tiny bit of illumination, just to see where the vehicle is. The idea is that at night, the driver gets just enough light to be able to slowly manuever the vehicle -usually at walking speed, because ground troops are usually walking behind - and that's why there is a black-out light on the rear. Black-out lights preserve the night vision of all concerned, and do not afford a sniper a bright light source to aim at. I like the way they look and do in fact use them, out on the trail, exactly as intended, when I do not want to disturb anyone or affect my own night vision, and at home for the same reasons. This one has a regular 1157 bulb inside. Some have LEDs. CUCVs have them, as does just about every other US military vehicle since WWII.

GarScramb

Yes! They are called black-out lights. The one in front projects a flat beam of light, not too wide, that is angled towards the ground and hits the ground about ten feet in front of the vehicle. Those in back provide a tiny bit of illumination, just to see where the vehicle is. The idea is that at night, the driver gets just enough light to be able to slowly manuever the vehicle -usually at walking speed, because ground troops are usually walking behind - and that's why there is a black-out light on the rear. Black-out lights preserve the night vision of all concerned, and do not afford a sniper a bright light source to aim at. I like the way they look and do in fact use them, out on the trail, exactly as intended, when I do not want to disturb anyone or affect my own night vision, and at home for the same reasons. This one has a regular 1157 bulb inside. Some have LEDs. CUCVs have them, as does just about every other US military vehicle since WWII.

I am curious what part of the country you live in where this is a concern. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier