Post Pic's of your Jeep

siebermd

Adventurer
I can use the Sunrider, however it isnt quick and easy as before. You have to pull out the wrenches and hinge the rack back to do it. I plan to get a Hardtop so I can just remove the Freedom panels without having to unbolt the rack. I really enjoy being able to open up the roof, so installing the rack was a tough decision. But for the capability increase, it is worth it.

Espo78

Adventurer
You could also look into the original Trektop, not the Trektop NX. The original one has a top that rolls back instead of flipping back. However the rest of the top is inferior to the NX so not sure the trade off would be worth it for you.

siebermd

Adventurer
You could also look into the original Trektop, not the Trektop NX. The original one has a top that rolls back instead of flipping back. However the rest of the top is inferior to the NX so not sure the trade off would be worth it for you.

Thanks for the tip, I wondered about that?? I had seen some photos of tops that looked like they just rolled back. I am interested to see the new Bestop with the hard back too.

matt

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Dolled up the ZJ a bit the other day. Its got potential
Amazing what a lil time and paint can do for a cheap makeover

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415881532794.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415881532794.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415881617825.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415881617825.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 56

Beamer pilot

Explorer
What do the predators eat that require such control measures? :coffee:

Four legged little creatures that end up on your dinner plate....yes we do sell to the USA.
As my part time job they also make the difference between a fully loaded Sahara with accessories and a bare Sport model Jeep.:cow:

BADDANDY

Adventurer
Yesterday at Funny Rocks, Little Naches WA. With the wind chill, 0 degrees F

Attachments

• bumper 013.jpg
    bumper 013.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 56

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94