Post Pic's of your Jeep

Strider

Observer
Strider Jeep

Howdy.

Got my 1997 Jeep TJ brand new-in August of 1996. Was living in south Florida at the time and I had to wait over a month to get the I6 engine. But it was worth it. She's got 233,000+ miles, a "Terminator" manual 5 speed, rear Ford 8.8, front Dana 30 with Zip Locker, OME suspension, snorkel, tubular control arms, quick disconnects, and a few other things. I made the front bull bar, roof rack, and tire/jerry can rack on the rear. Will make a new bullbar and roof rack eventually.

She has gone through four paint schemes; the original factory green, zebra stripes (which got it an agent and photo shoots), a bizarre chemical reaction paint that wound up a monkey excrement green, and finally desert tan. Sometimes the zebra calls, but I think the tan is the coolest yet.

I am considering putting in a diesel kit when mu engine goes (hopefully not anytime soon), but am also considering a JK/Unlimited if they come out with a diesel (though it'll cost over twice as much as getting a diesel in mine and it'll still need mods).

aColorado2010 068.JPGaColorado2010 071.JPGaColorado2010 351.JPGaColorado2010 402.JPG

BeachJeep4.jpgBlackHole2.jpgBlackHole3.jpgBlackHole4.jpg

BeachJ6.jpgIMG_20120304_205610.jpg

squint

Adventurer
Wow! On the front and rear bumper/swing away I have long been planning to do something very simlar. I have most of it drawn up and have done mockups of both with PVC. I also plan to paint mine desert tan in the future when I can't stand my pinstriping anymore and have similar steelies. Now I can really see what it would look like. Absolutely love it. You sir, have good taste :victory:

drgnhrt1979

Adventurer
Howdy.

Got my 1997 Jeep TJ brand new-in August of 1996. Was living in south Florida at the time and I had to wait over a month to get the I6 engine. But it was worth it. She's got 233,000+ miles, a "Terminator" manual 5 speed, rear Ford 8.8, front Dana 30 with Zip Locker, OME suspension, snorkel, tubular control arms, quick disconnects, and a few other things. I made the front bull bar, roof rack, and tire/jerry can rack on the rear. Will make a new bullbar and roof rack eventually.

She has gone through four paint schemes; the original factory green, zebra stripes (which got it an agent and photo shoots), a bizarre chemical reaction paint that wound up a monkey excrement green, and finally desert tan. Sometimes the zebra calls, but I think the tan is the coolest yet.

I am considering putting in a diesel kit when mu engine goes (hopefully not anytime soon), but am also considering a JK/Unlimited if they come out with a diesel (though it'll cost over twice as much as getting a diesel in mine and it'll still need mods).

View attachment 92757View attachment 92758View attachment 92759View attachment 92760

View attachment 92761View attachment 92762View attachment 92763View attachment 92764

View attachment 92765View attachment 92766

I personally dont believe these are all the same Jeep, too many inconsitances between all the pics. But that is just me. I could be wrong, I have been know to be wrong from time to time...

maybe a better explanation of the pics through its evolution would make it clearer for me, but nice Jeep pics regardless.

AeroSynch

Adventurer
R5qII.jpg

dejablu311

Observer
I personally dont believe these are all the same Jeep, too many inconsitances between all the pics. But that is just me. I could be wrong, I have been know to be wrong from time to time...

maybe a better explanation of the pics through its evolution would make it clearer for me, but nice Jeep pics regardless.

He explained the the paint schemes in order and the mods match his descriptions.

I would love to see more detailed pics of the roof rack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier