Post Pic's of your Jeep

Octotat

Observer
ZJ named Floyd

This is my ZJ with self fabbed bumper, Warn 8000 Winch, cladding removed and replaced with bed armor. 2" budget lift and Bilstein Shock 31 x 10.50 General Grabber AT's.

Attachments

• Punk Floyd Rockin.jpg
    Punk Floyd Rockin.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 61
  • ZJ with C2.jpg
    ZJ with C2.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 66

Octotat

Observer
More Floyd

A couple more pics out adventuring.

Attachments

• floyd in florida.JPG
    floyd in florida.JPG
    447.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Floyd on Ledge.jpg
    Floyd on Ledge.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 64

jpat30

Adventurer
Nice ZJ; dig the bumper and ditching the cladding. I would like to do that to my WJ, but dont really know what to do with the mounting holes underneath.

Chericon

yqa7udar.jpg

This is my 99 Cherokee. I've had quite a few Jeeps before, mostly strictly trail rigs. I wanted to do something different with this one. I'm calling it a Chericon. I want it to be something that could've been close to what jeep now offers with the wrangler Rubicon, but on a Cherokee. Where it sits now:

3.5" Tuff Country lift
Bilstien 5100 shocks
31/10.50/15 Mud Claw M/T
Yakima Loadwarrior
I've got a set of rock sliders halfway done
Sway bar disconnects
4.10 gears

Still have the lockers to order.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Octotat

Observer
I had a buddy fill the holes in with a welder. I ground those welds smooth along with the mounting pins before bedlining with Herculiner.

Nice ZJ; dig the bumper and ditching the cladding. I would like to do that to my WJ, but dont really know what to do with the mounting holes underneath.

Mudicon

Have trail...will travel
....so, Mall Crawl anyone?

On a recent Jeep Poker Run, (pic scavenger hunt) required a pic of a "Mall Crawl." Guess who won that one :ylsmoke:

mallcrawl.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier