Post Pic's of your Jeep

richjeeps

Eagle
Got our first Jeep in. September and have mainly used it as a daily driver. Our first weekend trip like to broke our backs as the stock seats & suspension left us wondering if this 2005 TJ Rubi with only 32,000 miles was worth the investment.
We enjoyed the scenery in SE Oklahoma, but are re-thinking our overland dreams.:rappel:

Did you lower your tire pressure? What type of roads/trails did you drive it on and what were your expectations? Tire pressure alone makes a big difference. But also things like your driving speed adjusted to road/trail conditions, the amount of weight in your vehicle and how it's loaded all contribute to ride quality.

V/R
Rich

alaska101

Observer
apejajej.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Offbrandkris

She's not as beautiful as some of the rigs I've seen on here, BUT! My lift is coming next month and then the real fun starts. I want to turn her into an overlanding rig for a trip down to panama and maybe beyond in the next few years.

Mg0qaVh - Imgur.jpg
8PqtC4z - Imgur.jpg

StrykerX

Great Lakes Xterras

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport, bought it in November going to be my adventure rig. Also happens to be my first brand new vehicle. I'm normally if its broken, I'll buy it, fix it, drive it, and then sell it type of person lol it was a big step for me buy a new Jeep. Going to follow The 10 Commandment of Modifying an Overland Vehicle. Future plans: OEM Rubicon take off suspension(sitting in garage), Sway Bar Discos, Rubicon Rocker Guards, Winch Plate with Warn 9K winch, and probably some skid plates. In the far distant future maybe a rear select-able locker.

Josh Hixon

78WideTrak
Gave the old Jeep some lingerie and a new K&N filter for Valentines day :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392235927597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392235927597.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392235958599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392235958599.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 68

Mr. King

Undecided
⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎ ⬆︎

What a wonderful piece of machinery, Goosedog.

Beautifully simple. Simply beautiful.

Mr. King

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles