Post Pic's of your Jeep

Backroad Explorer

Adventurer
Hi Kelly:

Nice to hear from you.

Traded the Sammy for the XJ straight across.
I kept the tires,roof rack & all my lights from the Samurai to add to the Jeep.

See you at NAPA

Brian

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
Went camping last weekend and left the trailer at home. It was raining all weekend but there was enough time in between storms to putt around on some rocks and do a little shooting.

Attachments

• wheeler1.jpg
    wheeler1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 56
  • wheeler6.jpg
    wheeler6.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 56
  • wheeler2.jpg
    wheeler2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 51
  • wheeler5.jpg
    wheeler5.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 57
  • wheeler3.jpg
    wheeler3.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 56
  • wheeler4.jpg
    wheeler4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 50

0uTkAsT

Gun Toting Gearhead
Great pics! I spend most of the year dreaming about getting back up to Colorado again. Some day I ought to just move out there.

ttravis5446

Adventurer
Sorry for the driveway pic, but I just bought it and its a long way off from seeing anything but the garage any time soon. Its a 1978 Cherokee Chief with an AMC 360, TH400, Borg Warner Quadra Trac, New BFG 35" KM2's. Its not running quite right and the rear is lifted with goofy blocks, other wise pretty good shape. It even has factory A/C and Cruise Control. Someone already swapped in the early grill too.

06_footy

Here's my little project. A 1977' Jeep J10 with a AMC 360, TH400, Borg Warner Quadra Trac, 31" Goodyears, and True dual exhaust. It even has a original patina' to it. That I plan on clearing and leaving as is.

ttravis5446

Adventurer
Here's my little project. A 1977' Jeep J10 with a AMC 360, TH400, Borg Warner Quadra Trac, 31" Goodyears, and True dual exhaust. It even has a original patina' to it. That I plan on clearing and leaving as is.

That truck is awesome. How do you like the Quadratrac? I had the D18 on my old J pickup and liked it. My new Cherokee has a non original Qudra Trac T/C and I'm wondering if its worth tracking down all of the vacuum stuff to make it work right.

IlliniScout

The white one ;)

100_0838.jpg

IMGP0093-1.jpg

DSC_2534.jpg

DSC_2659-1.jpg

Nice Photos!

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
Great pics! I spend most of the year dreaming about getting back up to Colorado again. Some day I ought to just move out there.

It's great out here.

I go to chandler about twice a year to visit my grandparents...you aren't too far from good wheeling !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94